Reviews for Breathing Is Just a Rhythm
harper83 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Loving these stories!
casket4mytears chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Oooh! Do NOT mess with Brennan and imply HER man will ever stray! Or criticize her house. Or her decor. The Mighty Hut will live forever.
JMHaughey chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I've read this twice already. I was instantly in a great mood this morning!

Of course, I can imagine something like this will happen to me when the babe is older.

*smiles* "I suppose Booth is just better than most men," she replies simply. Then she sits back in her chair and maintains eye contact, challenging anyone to attempt to refute this.

I'm looking forward to next chapter.
Jenny1701 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I loved the first chapter and have really enjoyed this one too - I could definitely "see" both stories in my minds eye as I read - I think you have really connected with their characters - well done - I look forward to the next chapter.
Jenny
the dud pistachio chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I love your version of this lover's dictionary (I just placed the book on my wishlist on Elfster!). You capture Brennan and Booth in a way that's different from other fics I've read-they're not just fictitious characters anymore, they're real, true to life people. These one-shots are beautiful! I anticipate future chapters! Thank you for the remarkable read! :)
thorteso chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Booth is a better man.
I love how Brennan thought that the small talk was the best part. And Booth's advice? Exactly how I handle social situations.
More?
delia84 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Oh yay for such a lovely update! You nailed the dialogue. Nailed it. There's so much I loved about this chapter. You really make me wish Bones goes on for a few more seasons so that we can see Brennan attempting to do playdates with the moms ... whew!

And the "annoying perceptive" trait line — love it.

If they move Booth and Brennan, I'll be upset. That house is perfect.

Please keep writing!
HJ chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
The story isn't fluffy. The situation is realistically awkward, almost painful in the way that Brennan is out of step with "normal people", well, normal people that you have nothing in common with.

Brilliant writing. :)
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Poor Brennan I hate caty conversation too. I like that Brennan wants to try to help her daughter live a normal life but whose to say what's normal?
RositaLG chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
*dies all over again* I am on my way to work with the biggest smile on my face and not even they can destroy me today bc you posted. Oh Happy Day...*begins to sway*
eitoph chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
You know just how out of the Bones world my head has been lately but this was just PERFECT. You make these characters real for me, you make them this fascinating, well-rounded people unlike anything else I've ever read and it drew me right back in like nothing else has quite been able to these last few months.

I just love love love how you write Brennan - here, when she tries to be as good at being a mother as she is at everything else in life, no matter how misguided the yard stick happens to be was just endearing, smart and down right FABULOUS I can't even describe it. She just wants to be an exceptional mom and if that means beating all the other moms at their own game then that's what she'll have to do. I love that you still keep her as this completely unique, non-conforming indiviual who's struggles are so real they jump off the page, it's just wonderful.

This was also so cleverly funny - there were so many moments that had me giggling away not least:

She shrugs. "You need more help than mommy does."

"She tell you that?"

"Yes."

"And you believe her?"

"Mommy's very smart."

Ha, I love that Christine knows what's what, that Brennan is just as candid with her daughter as she is everyone else and I love that Booth knows when he's beat. WHY ARE YOU SO SMART AND AMAZING?

I'm so glad to have a little bit of Ren!fic to devour, it's been so long and it's brightened my day. You, my dear, are the bestest.
razztaztic chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
If I were to copy my favorite lines from this story in this review, I'd have to just paste the whole damn thing.

You are so good! And this is just so REAL! On every score! Booth and Brennan's interactions, Booth's mental gymnastics to keep up with her, the frustration she expresses and feels - just EVERYTHING.

Love. Just love. I'm so glad you write!
Frankie707 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I really did enjoy this. Love Brennan seeing something that she perceives she's not doing well for Christine so sets out to change that. It does seem so Brennan, determined that she can learn anything, make any change if she thinks it's something worth doing, and her daughter would make it worth doing.

It kind of makes me want to cry a little bit though.
Rangers042376 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I loved this. I can see this happening, Brennan questioning her parenting skills based upon some innocent statement Christine makes. I love how you write the B&B interaction, it is so believable. The characters are incredibly in canon and I love that.

TMK