Reviews for Breathing Is Just a Rhythm
LondonLi chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
I've missed you here in the fandom; your writing is something I always enjoy and look forward to. You really capture their voices and I think this is a great addition to this mini-series. Sorry you're missing your vacation but thanks for posting!
SammieAtHome chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
I just read this in one sitting while I should be cleaning the house. You can thank uk_mj for that. But who can blame her when you write so marvelously. And if you think you were rusty in this latest chapter, I don't know what you come up with when you're at the top of your game.
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
I loved it. If this is rusty then God help the rest of us
bluexdaffodil chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Thank God, I was worried that you stopped writing Bones fanfics at all! I'm really glad that you posted :) During the hiatus after that season finale, reading a story about B&B's calm (not-so calm but when you compare it with s9 finale...) and domestic life is just very heartwarming. And always, literally alawys, references to late season 6/the beginning of their relationship makes me squeal and giggle with joy.
irisbones chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Omg Omg I'm in love with this
razztaztic chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
So here the rest of us just slog away, dutifully and regularly posting . . . stuff . . . and you just come along and Boom! Randomly drop one perfectly polished diamond into the mix of . . . stuff.

(I love the image of Christine answering Brennan's phone with a pert "Brennan." Love Love Love it.)

Remind me to tell those certain bitches to travel without you more often. I like the result!
laffers18 chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Look who found the review button?!

You made me spend the entire time panicking, thinking Booth would die so...thanks for that

Brilliant and awesome as usual my friend. We may not get quantity but we sure as hell get quality!

Laffs
RositaLG chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
1) I MISSED THIS FEELING SO MUCH. That "Sunsetdreamer just posted, my insides are fillet, I'm just gonna lie on the floor and listen to Fiona" feeling. You're not rusty. And if you are, I'm too damn glad that you posted to see it. WRITE ME ALL THE WORDS! I'll be over here, dying on the floor of happiness.

2) Ingrid is muse magic. It's just a fact.

3) October is a magical month for everyone. 3 months.

Thank you friend. You are without a doubt the bestest. And, , if you ever post without alerting me again, I will burn this place to the ground.
geraghtyvl chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Loved your update! More Please!
Aundielen chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
I was giggling through this whole chapter, poor BB though!
Aundielen chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Sadface! So angsty
Aundielen chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Would be interested to hear Bones' side of the argument on 'just under four years' and where they were at when that happened
Aundielen chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
LOL LOL LOL no one slips by Angela
Aundielen chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
awww poor Bones, having to host stupid parties so her daughter can think she's friends with her friends' parents. P Booth is right, she shouldn't have to change for something like that
Aundielen chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Just rereading this, loved it!
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »