Reviews for Breathing Is Just a Rhythm
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
You're stories are amazing!
dgschneider chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
LOL minus the alcohol the number of times I have lived this night is astounding! In fact, even though our youngest is 12 I think I am STILL living this to one degree or another - do they ever really sleep through the night? Wonderfully fun and well done! Love seeing these characters deal with real life, the life no one can escape in real life. Loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I love all of your stories. Thank you! Hope you had a lot of fun with one of my other fav fanfic writers. Bravo to both of you.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
soo soo great :D really love it. :P
FaithinBones chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I say it was Max's fault and I think it's funny that Booth hasn't trusted the baby monitor since he killed Pellant
jsboneslover chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Funny...only because I haven't lived it myself!

Love that Angela and Jack are getting the same treatment at home.

Thanks for the fun update.
Julie SBXMomX chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
razztaztic chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Sunsetdreamer fanfic is my reward for being snarky?! I'm sharpening my keyboard as we speak! :-D

This was entirely adorable. Everything, from Booth's "go home, you're drunk" to them deciding to blame Angela, even as she has decided to blame Hodgins.

(And Max totally cockblocked Booth. Which is awesome.)
Rosita chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Ok so, knowing the story behind this makes it even more amusing. Also, when did we become the people who chat at 7 am? This is our life now. Anyway, I adored this. It has now given me my favorite summation of a Sunsetdreamer fic which is 'You're Drunk. Go home.' And it has bickering B&B, and Handsey B&B, and there is nothing that I didn't love. Always worth the wait!
NatesMama chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Oh boy. That brings back memories. Bad, bad memories. So thanks for that.

I really do love this, it's great. And spot on. A nice way to wake up this morning. :)
ExcellentDriver chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
OMG, you're so damn good with them. Everyone is so in character that it's like watching the show, except with much better writing.
I almost died reading, especially the next morning. LOL
Too bad FF won't let us copy and quote anymore, although, I'd probably copy and quote the entire thing.
The "Mommy. Mommy. Mooooommeeee"/"She wants her mom"/"Daddy. Daddy. Daddy Hi" was my favorite, I just couldn't stop laughing imagining their faces.
I had such a horrible day today, so thank you so much for giving me a reason to laugh!
razztaztic chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I want to go to Jeffersonian parties. I won't even complain about getting stuck at the table with the crazy scientist and her argumentative now-husband-for-real.
Sheytune chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Ouch. You did an excellent job of illustrating just how tense their relationship became.
eitoph chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
This is the best kind of punch in the gut. You know all the feeling is there and it just hurts so good when these poor babies can't quite communicate what they're each thinking.

Glad I got the warning about the order to read these - though it will never take away from the separate awesomeness of both.
FaithinBones chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Very sad for bith of them.

I took my time and reread all of the chapters before reading this one. They were just as wonderful the second time around.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »