Reviews for Breathing Is Just a Rhythm
delia84 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Love the thought of them arguing over how long they've been together.

Also, love me some good, sassy Angela. Poor new kid Sam.
Brabkeb chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I love what our silly and whimsical mood brought to us! I'm a sucker for the use of strangers providing perspective about these two, because they really do tend to get caught up in their own thing, and while we delight in that as fans, it really must often be bewildering to others. And one of my favorite things is when people (often Booth) get frustrated with a seeming cold, intractable stance Brennan makes, and it turns out that she made it for extremely emotional and sentimental reasons. Sigh. These two. The bickering and affection was just right. Thank you for your continued contributions to this fandom.
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Loved that they can't agree about how long they've been together. It's them. Felt sorry for the interloper.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Man I love Angela! Awesome chapter!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Awesome chapter! Loved the Bones and Booth interaction... and that Christine "gets" her mother.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
oh yeah really good work!
the dud pistachio chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
The outsider's viewpoint, the banter, and the intimacy is so wonderful! I was really excited to see this updated! Thank you for the fantastic read :)
Alicia9876 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I love these! I don't know how I missed them but they are awesome!
maneu chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Experiencing the bickering through a third partys ears was hilarious. Loved it. Thanks.
jsboneslover chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Love this. Pity the fool who asks a simple question around these two, or who doesn't understand that bickering is foreplay.
threesquares chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Sigh. Me too. I love seeing the whole team from an outsider's perspective and my favorite part was when, right when Brennan was irritating Booth the most, she then said something he felt was so sweet. Excellent. 3sq
Frankie707 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
This is just so them. I love it. :)
RositaLG chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I love you. I love you for getting locked out of hotel rooms. I love you for spending all night writing me fic. I love you for being hilarious, even when you don't think you are. I love you mostly for being worthy of flying all the way across the country just to sit next to in a car for hours on end.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
CjyI krebhxsjlysxcho csghjkcdt ''- jj
tantemary chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
This is absolutely marvelous! Loved it.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »