Reviews for Bearing It Together
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/6
I loved how you kept them in character and still made this awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Love all your stories.
Dream Caught chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Love this! I was asking myself the same thing a few months ago, imagine that! Thanks for writing this (and awesome grammar)!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Nice job adding Mustang and Hawkeye to this part of the story! To be honest, the latter part of FMAB is hard to bear sometimes, because of the way Arakawa sent everyone off in different directions, the most grievous seperation being Edward and Alphonse, as they'd been together and supported each other all their lives. Then for aomething so horrible to happen as Edward being impaled by an iron bar, and he doesn't have anyone there for him that knows him and really cares about him. (That was HARSH, Arakawa-sense!). I liked your version of events better, and showing Mustang really caring about Edward, recognzing his skills, and how extraordinary his will to survive is. You kept everyone in charascter too, so great job! There were a few typos here and there, but still, I loved your story.
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Actually, there was six months between the time that Ed was in the North and the Promised Day. That's why he's so much taller when he sees Winry :3
SapphireClaw chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Episode 41 is mah favorite episode. I don't know why, it's just so awesome how Ed handles this whole situation. :3
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww that was really cute. Ironically, I had just been watching this episode before reading this. Haha. Really cute...
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
man i love this fanfic i wish the anime ep was like this
FullmetalEcho688 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was a great fic! I loved how you put comedy into it as well, instead of making all of it completely serious. I wish I could do the same, but it takes a special talent I think :) Plus, it makes it more like the show! I thought everyone was completely in character, especially Ed. Having Roy leave was a nice touch character-wise! _ Good work!
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I like this story! Good work dude it was an idea I had been waiting for someone to write, you did a good job with it _
Angel-Moon17 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I loved it a lot! :)
Amber Hastings chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great insight! though I got a little sad when Roy had to go... I liked the note, and I swear I could hear the screaming while I was reading...

Thank you a lot. It would be great if you post the passing of those two months, but if you don't, it'll be ok. It is great as it is now.

Naomi
HipsterL chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Finally! I have been praying for a fanfiction with this subject but haven't had the time to write one! Great job! I enjoyed it
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Eekkkkkkkkkk! high pitched fan girl scream! I love it!
kash30032000 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012