Reviews for Bearing It Together
Good filler
But poor Ed! XD
Loved it XD
Gwntan12 chapter 1 . 1/26
It shouldn't be possible for Hawkeye to be there, considering the fact that she was the Fuher's aide at this point in the series.
Linvalay chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
ahh that was pretty awesome!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Love the story!
arieasciolla chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I really enjoyed this! Interesting to see Mustang and Hawkeye there but you did a good job keeping all the original dialogue and events in place! Great job!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I loved how you kept them in character and still made this awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Love all your stories.
Dream Caught chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Love this! I was asking myself the same thing a few months ago, imagine that! Thanks for writing this (and awesome grammar)!
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Nice job adding Mustang and Hawkeye to this part of the story! To be honest, the latter part of FMAB is hard to bear sometimes, because of the way Arakawa sent everyone off in different directions, the most grievous seperation being Edward and Alphonse, as they'd been together and supported each other all their lives. Then for aomething so horrible to happen as Edward being impaled by an iron bar, and he doesn't have anyone there for him that knows him and really cares about him. (That was HARSH, Arakawa-sense!). I liked your version of events better, and showing Mustang really caring about Edward, recognzing his skills, and how extraordinary his will to survive is. You kept everyone in charascter too, so great job! There were a few typos here and there, but still, I loved your story.
Queen Bovine chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Actually, there was six months between the time that Ed was in the North and the Promised Day. That's why he's so much taller when he sees Winry :3
SapphireClaw chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Episode 41 is mah favorite episode. I don't know why, it's just so awesome how Ed handles this whole situation. :3
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww that was really cute. Ironically, I had just been watching this episode before reading this. Haha. Really cute...
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
man i love this fanfic i wish the anime ep was like this
FullmetalEcho688 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was a great fic! I loved how you put comedy into it as well, instead of making all of it completely serious. I wish I could do the same, but it takes a special talent I think :) Plus, it makes it more like the show! I thought everyone was completely in character, especially Ed. Having Roy leave was a nice touch character-wise! _ Good work!