Reviews for A is for Always
southerngrammy chapter 2 . 1/19
Love Jim Beckett. Kate seems to have inherited a lot from her Father. Like story so far.
jennylovescastle chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
loved the story. would like more. I think u displayed Rick and Kate pretty good and also everybody else. Really liked it. Would like to read more. How they figur everything out :)
jennylovescastle chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Love part where rick discribes how he sees himself and how jim sees him just great
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
He needs to get his head out of his ass and start acting like a MAN!
SeannysMom chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Excellent story ! I really liked it. Thank you for sharing.
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Rereading again Nice story. Still think that Rick would have/should have moved on but its been awhile since I've read this and am looking forward to see where you take them
EvaKAlways chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Great story! I think it's wonderful that you have managed to right one of those niggling wrongs that we see on the show. It always bothered me as well that Castle didn't try to get in contact with Beckett after her shooting, I know she said she needed space and he was trying to respect that, but having just said those now famous words ("Kate, I love you"), it seemed a bit OOC of him to not try and find her after 3 months of silence!

I love the dialogue you wrote for the characters, especially between Castle and Beckett. It was nice to see them talk about some of the things that have happened to them (like the kiss and holding each other in the freezer) as it was something that never really got adressed on the show after Castle brought it up.

I also thought it was great we got to find out a bit more of Jim Beckett's opinion on Castle and his daughter, and it was good to have a bit of interaction between the two of them, to find out what each of them was thinking.

Personally I really liked the ending. I think it was the right decision not to have them go straight to bed with each other, but to deal with some of the issues and insecurities that they both still had even after admiting their feelings to one and other.

Overall, another wonderful fanfic! I find your style of writing really easy to read and you have no idea how much I look forward to coming home after a long day to relax and unwind and read some of your work, so thanks! :)
CaskettLuv15 chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
I really loved how you captured each characters' emotions in this story. I think most of what you wrote would have happened if these events were on the show. Of course the writers keep throwing situations at us and we don't always expect the reactions the characters display on screen.
DJINNI14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I've done a lot of Castle story reading and I'm finding that i like the ones where they meet earlier then shown in the TV show. Either they are just teenagers who are dating or Castle has just divorced that witch Meredith and has a very young Alexis for a daughter. Not sure how you would get them to meet (vacation site where both are in the same place. Perhaps Alexis being a little girl kind of pushes him into him, because Alexis is smitten with Kate and would really like having a mommy around), but that is why you are the writer. Something longer than just 10 or 12 chapters would be great. A nice long story that has some character development. Some good size chapters would also help (meaning longer than the ones you are presently posting). That way i don't have to wait as long for the next update. And please don't just drop the story and never update again.
iges2u chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I like your "what if"-version. Good story!
Krist0526 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Nooooooooooooo! I was reading this chapter and thinking that this must be my favorite chapter of this story and then I find out it is the last one and we don't actually get the scene? It is not fair to just talk but show no action. No, I don't accept that. I want the scene, and the A/N at the end just pissed me off... sorry.. but ughhhh! That is what we didn't see in the show either, so buckle up and write the scene, don't run away from it. After all that talking about how special and wonderful and memorable it is going to be, you can't cut it off without actually giving us the scene.
BassLab1 chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
I'm glad you "fixed" it. It bothered me that he didn't try to get in contact with her for 3 months! It was just too unbelieveable after he said "I love you" to her! Thanks for the story!
liliahti chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
finally the chapter i was waiting for is here ,love it and it didn't need any hot scene to make it amazing ok i hope you understand what i mean English is not my first language :)
lkwill39 chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Great job! Loved it! Sad to see it end though. :)
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Great Ending it was the just the right enough joy and love. Kudos!