Reviews for To a Steadfast Heart
Tomatina chapter 7 . 8/19
I love this chapter so much! Thank you for this story from the bottom of my heart :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Oh, it's the Law of Jante (google it). It's in Finland too, thanks to being part of Sweden.
DancingOnRainbow chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Don't worry Finland, hating on your country is almost a national sport in Poland xD It's nice to have someone like Berwald when your own people are against you :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
That must've been really frustrating, life of a parent is harsh sometimes :) maybe now Sealand will let them have some more alone time...
Tap Dancin On A Land Mine chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Oh my goodness. This is one of the most wonderfully perfect things I have ever read. You are a phenomenally talented writer and this is absolutely brilliant. I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
For a moment I really thought that Peter won't come back... So glad that the micronations are nations enough to cheat death!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
How beautifully described! I love the way you put it in words _
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
lve all tof them! Especially the ne where Denmark and Finland are drinking and the swan one.
TheRollingCat chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
These were beautiful :') Thank you.
Oturan Ikamuzu 1 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Could you explain the thing about Polar bears, please? It doesn't make sense to me...
AllyJackson chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Bwahaha, Denmark. Oh gosh. Gotta' love Denmark. Pixie have you ever read The Ranger's Apprentice? It's an amazing series and in the end when one of his best friends gets engaged the main character immediately turns to his love interest and asks if they should "do something like that". . . . Ah, Denmark and Norway are such sweeties.
Now on to the newlyweds! Denmark's got a point. Now that they're "officially" married . . . DIABETES! What is it with all those diabetes-inducing things hanging around in Hetalia? Regardless, having read this chapter I should probably go get my teeth checked for sugar-induced cavities. Do you see what you're doing to yours fans? You're giving us diabetes and cavities. Well, I hope you're happy, 'cause we're certainly not complaining.
I cannot wait to see the next addition to these lovely oneshots. They're all so sweet and so perfect and so in-character! I can never stand fics where the characters begin doing/saying things that just make you want to facepalm.
Also, on Sweden's speaking, you're probably one of my favorites. Some authors out there just want to over-do it so much, but you add just the right amount of apostrophes. Congratulations on being just so awesome!
George deValier chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Sugary sweet and syrupy and fluffy, but hey that's okay, because that's just how SuFin should be! A very cute wedding piece, indeed. This whole series so far is such fun to read; little slices of life, whether serious or frivolous. Through each of them, you've managed to convey a realistic and tangible sense of the enduring love Sweden and Finland have for each other. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Only 93 one-shots to go. ;-)
George deValier chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I don't think you could have described Finland's love for Sweden's hands any better than you did here. No words wasted, and none lacking. Perfect. Also: /his hands never hurt when they're supposed to love./ Beautiful line.
George deValier chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I really, /really/ like this one. So much of Sweden and Finland's past and story, all symbolised by a broken swan. Beautifully done.
George deValier chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Oh, those white boots, hey? ;-) I know we've discussed our different takes on some aspects of Finland's character, but I can't see you writing him any way other than how you have here. You do "manly"!Finland terribly well, m'dear. This was a fun chapter to read. Though, poor Den.