Reviews for Night Phoenix and the Sorcerers Stone
Araytigre chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
This has been a fun little read. Having Harry be with Bruce for the past 6 years will ensure that he is no dummy, he may even give Hermione a run for her money. Naturally, he will have to work at not kicking a certain greasy-haired gits aft (Snape), but all in all, it should turn out to be an interesting year. It will be fun to see Malfoy's reaction (amongst others) when they find out that he is Harry Potter. Sadly, once everyone finds out who he is, Ron will try to worm his way into Harry's good graces, but we already know that that will backfire on him. Then there will be the battle with the aforementioned git to call him Wayne, and not Potter (Albus may also have the same problem too). Neville will benefit greatly by his friendship with Harry, particularly in the confidence area, and it will be interesting whom else will be in their close circle of friends. Hopefully someday your muse will allow you to continue this story. Have a Happy New Year! Thank You. TTFN
pokefan366 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
I hope you update this story soon. It's really good.
Invisible to Life chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Hello, I just read your story, obviously, and I was thoroughly disappointed that this story has yet to be updated in over a year! Is there any particular reason why? Any way, if you feel like it, please let me know if you ever plan on updating again, thanks!
Taranodongirl1 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Kick ass! Update soon.
nokeyunderscore chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Good story
Kain129 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
keep it coming i want more
angeldiary360 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I like how this crossover is! I especially like how it might be a Harry/Ginny fic! That would be awesome please keep writing!
spiderprincesscat chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Love the story and hope to read more. I also like the twists you made with some of the characters. Your fan S.P.
GreenDrkness chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Me likey just a suggestion can you give Harry a Night Phoenix as a familiar
Are you going to include Parseltongue
Are you going add Luna i just absolutely adore her
Love the story
akasanta chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
An excellent story. Hope to see an update soon.

Cheers! :D

edboy4926 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Good story
Keep on going
KeegSlytherin chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
LOL that last part with Draco and the two trolls was priceless! I laughed without interruption for five minutes (my jaw hurts a bit but that was well worth it).
I can't wait to read more! I'd love to see how Harry reacts to Hermione and her somewhat hollier-than-thou-know-it-all attitude :) He already seems to dislike Ron so I wonder how things will turn out in the next chapters.
deadlydaisy8o8 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
spun.

"Two charged at harry who span and kicked him in the side of the head kicking him aside and making him see stars."

I'm usually really relaxed about grammar, but this is something that i couldn't' let go, on the count of if you continued to make the mistake in the future. The past tense of Spin, is spun. not span.

Otherwise awesome awesome chapter! I loved it!

And I have a very awful suspicion that you are going to either make Ginny Harry's long lost sister, or in some other way not related to the weasly's. How warm am I?
Thaumh chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
I likes it so far. The story is well told and seems well thought out. You sentence structure gets a little grating, but it is forgivable because the story and characters are good. Yuo needs a editor. LOL.