Reviews for La Bohème
wozzler chapter 6 . 14h ago
piano sex is one event i really did not wanna read about. ugh. the dialogue before that scene was cringeworthy.
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
The ending to this chapter isreally romantic. Being an physics major, I suck at creative writing and my only talent is bass guitar soooo sadly I won't be writing any happy endings for any1. Will have to settle for underground- rock groupies.
denise chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
awwww this was really sweet. great ending. love it
denise chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
absolutely LOVE it!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Wow! What a great last chapter. More Serena and Chuck drama please. I love seeing what total losers those two are, never gets boring
DGfleetfox chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Awww. Lovely ending :)
DH chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Amazing cant wait for the follow up
WordsIcantsay chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
This was a really good conclusion to the story. You're DB is fun to read and overall, this is probably one of my fave Dair fics. I'm really happy you plan on writing a sequel! After reading the chapter, I'm guessing this won't be the last we hear from Chuck.
BekaRoo chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I love Dan and Blair and the fact everyone sees Blair as Blair not as evil or Chuck and Blair...
I also love that serena is not seen in a great light. :) Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
All you Dair fic writers kill me with how good you are. This was fantastic and I can't wait to read more from you.
Amazing
fieldsoffebruary chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Aww. I really enjoyed your story. Can't wait for the sequel!
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I love this story. you've got a great dair! though part of me will always wonder what would have happened if they had stayed in paris.
awfffsome chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
'saved by the bell' made me laugh so hard because it's Kristen Bell's voice HAHAHAHAHHA
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Awesome conclusion to this story, I can't wait for the sequel