Reviews for Love Potion HP
mandancie chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
This was a very good story. :) I really like the relationship between Severus and Sirius. :)
Artizay chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
I think you have the only stories in which I actually like slash; seriously, their relationship is so cute!
Alma-sama chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
This is the best ending ever!

Hey! Thanks for spending time writing this awesome story! I love it!
Alma-sama chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Severus,Sirius is that really how you ask someone out!?
They'd make a lovely couple (and that's precisely why we read, isn't it!)
Thanks for writing!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Ah, I love your stories! Just as gold as when I was younger.

YYWKMN.
firstbournelegacy chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! There are too little severus lovestorys out there! (Only sev/mine :/) I know how much time you put into that story and it really shows! Well done :))
land of lost hairties chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Professor Quirrell (on the overgrown bat comment): You describe him as a former teacher from Harry’s first year. I find it amusing that he was actually SO much more than that.

This was nicely set up, though I think the mood is some-what stiff.
es chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
Oh god. I read this AGES ago and I was just having a self-indulgent mood... the ending is so cute, I loved rereading it all over again. I remember the days between the 4th and the 5th book, all the speculation, all the fanfiction. Feelings. Oh well. We all have to grow up one day.
NatLaufey chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
i have read the 1 chapter and i liked it :) im gonna read this story later :p looks really fun
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 24 . 5/9/2012
Awwe~ haha that was brilliant! You totally ace my expectation in a fic!
The AntiCoolant chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I wasn't about to review, heaven knows at 438 I'm sure you're sick of it. (not to mention this review would be a few years too late...) but your author's note..."Thanks especially to Kayli black who wrote my first flame *WOOT*"

thats hilarious, and a great show of character, I salute you!
Hex the Magician chapter 24 . 1/23/2012
I loved your story! The idea of both Sirius and Snape liking each other from the beginning but being covered by hate and the Aphrodiluses helping them fall in love was genius.
kaitorussiafan chapter 24 . 9/23/2011
. .STORY. . .FOREVER.

ithinkiloveyou.
aryllia chapter 24 . 6/21/2011
I love you. No, I'm not bullshitting you, I honestly love you. In a platonic way, but non the less.

And since I was in too much of a hurry reading it through (I had the laptop next to my plate when I ate and nearly ruined the keyboard) I simply did not have time to write a review for every chapter. Though, I did jot down some of the highlights and corresponding chapters for future references so I suppose I could roll it all up here?

Ch 1:

"Ten points from Gryffindor for trying to blow yourself up... and an additional twenty for failing to do so."

YES! As soon as I read that line I just KNEW that I would love this story. Sevvy is just oh so charming in his homicidal way ;) I could swear I've heard this before? Is it from the books? Though judging by when you wrote it and the kind of people I hang with on the net, I cold have heard someone quoting you.

Ch 5:

Sirius slumped over the table and said nothing. Then, a few moments later, he posed the question, "Do you think that love and hate can be the same thing?"

"Sounds like something Dumbledore would say."

"He did say it."

Remus folded his hands. "So who are you in hate with?"

Unfortunately, this was one of the chapters I read by the dinner table. I think I got all the milk of the screen though... "Who are you in hate with" just sounded so perfect and I could just picture Remus saying it... Just so... It's perfect.

Ch 19:

I say, this is not Voldy-doly's doing. It's a fangirl lair. *insert omnious music and crack of thunder*

Really, I cracked up at the LotR reference, but since Draco/Harry IS one of my earlies hate/love ships... my heart broke a little with the demolishion of that basin XD

(though I can clearly see why a more canon Harry would smash the thing and still feel traumatised, I'm not unrealistic - merely evil)

As for the last chapter... gold. Snape as a foster fath- I mean legal guardian is just hilarious. Harry's guardian non the less. I've read a few fics where Snape is Harry's father figure but the thought never seemed quite as appealing as here. Probably because your Snape hasn't gone all mushy and/or Harry gone stereotype!Slytherin.