Reviews for And Then There Was Us
thewatchtower300341 chapter 21 . 10/16/2016
You should totally make another story to this it'd be funny to see maria and clint as parents
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2016
AWWWWHHH THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT
readermind chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
wow! loved it :D
Julia chapter 21 . 4/7/2015
JESUS CHRIST! You gotta write more of Maria/Clint stories. That one was amazing :)
sailorraven34 chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
Wow. This was such an amazing story. I especially liked the part when it went through the Avengers because I wasn't expecting that. Great job!
Knyle Borealis chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Wow. I didn't ship it, but for this story, it's anchors away. Definitely sailing.
Mademoiselle Mushu chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
It's not easy to find something other than Clintasha. That's the first time I read about Maria and Clint together and you made me fall in love with this ship. You wrote them so well.
I really hope you'll write more about these two. I'll be patiently wanting :)
Leonie1988 chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Wow, i read it in one go and I loved it! Sometimes you are describing Maria Hill weaker than she is though, she is a soldier as well! Great story though, you rocked it ;)
lejeuparfait chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Ok. I'm pretty sure I've read this entire story 10 times. I love it that much.
Paula chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Gaddam, this is perfect. Thanks for the great read!
Paula chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I laughed at the note at the end of this chapter.
I also wanted you to know that I love this story: Hawkeye is probably my favourite, just because he's played by Jeremy Renner in the movie franchise ;) And I love learning more about Hill, even though it is fiction.
icanhearthedrums chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Wow i actually like maria/clint more than natasha/clint!
Jac Danvers chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
I loved this story. It's not a pairing I ever expected. But I love the backstory you gave these two. This was an awesome read.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really liked this chapter! Hill meeting Barton...this was funny!
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
gonna admit, I actually enjoyed this one a lot more than I thought I would! Thank you.