Reviews for And Then There Was Us
readermind chapter 21 . 4/17
wow! loved it :D
Julia chapter 21 . 4/7
JESUS CHRIST! You gotta write more of Maria/Clint stories. That one was amazing :)
sailorraven34 chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
Wow. This was such an amazing story. I especially liked the part when it went through the Avengers because I wasn't expecting that. Great job!
Knyle Borealis chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Wow. I didn't ship it, but for this story, it's anchors away. Definitely sailing.
Mademoiselle Mushu chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
It's not easy to find something other than Clintasha. That's the first time I read about Maria and Clint together and you made me fall in love with this ship. You wrote them so well.
I really hope you'll write more about these two. I'll be patiently wanting :)
Leonie1988 chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Wow, i read it in one go and I loved it! Sometimes you are describing Maria Hill weaker than she is though, she is a soldier as well! Great story though, you rocked it ;)
paulajaey chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Ok. I'm pretty sure I've read this entire story 10 times. I love it that much.
Paula chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Gaddam, this is perfect. Thanks for the great read!
Paula chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I laughed at the note at the end of this chapter.
I also wanted you to know that I love this story: Hawkeye is probably my favourite, just because he's played by Jeremy Renner in the movie franchise ;) And I love learning more about Hill, even though it is fiction.
icanhearthedrums chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Wow i actually like maria/clint more than natasha/clint!
Jac Danvers chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
I loved this story. It's not a pairing I ever expected. But I love the backstory you gave these two. This was an awesome read.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really liked this chapter! Hill meeting Barton...this was funny!
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
gonna admit, I actually enjoyed this one a lot more than I thought I would! Thank you.
dismantled.me chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
I LOVE your story and how you managed to develop the characters so much deeper than the movie portrayed! I also like how you managed to build the story around the scenes of the movie.
Great story and writing too! Awesome fic. Hope I can see more of this ship! :)
adara-greenleaf chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
"Sometimes they were kind of ridiculous together." *grins widely* Yeah they are. Ridiculous, as in awesome!

Well, apparently you are a fan of happiness! I must say, this was NOT the ending I was expecting, but it was a good one. I still can't fully wrap my brain around these two, but you know, as you wrote in another fic Tasha can't give him the kids and picket fence thing. Hill might not be able to give him exactly that, but she might be able to give Clint more than Tasha could. It pains me to say it. It really, really, really does, but Clint and Hill have a far greater chance of "normal" than Clint and Tasha ever would. Maybe that's why I love Clint/Tasha so much? Because, obviously, I hate happiness, too? Maybe that is the reason. Whatever it is I will always ship Clint/Tasha over any other, but this was a very good fic and I am very glad I read it. Thanks for sharing!