Reviews for Death's Widow
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 8/5
This is so good :)
hela7smite chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Please do more i loved reading it
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I liked it.
mendesana chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I liked it do more stories of these're good. Later.
blossumed chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
my friend recomended this to me and i will admit that i really enjoyed it. I would love to see this story go on for more chapters. will natasha become immortal?
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
nice piece here. poor barden.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Great story
alkkhes chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
wonderful story it needs a squeal just for the aftermath and to see hela queen of the realm of the dead sleeping on the couch lol just that only sends me into fits of laughter
the water omega chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
nice, would you be interested in a how they met kind of thing. Or better yet meeting the inlaws?
UnrehearsedPatterns chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This story has been in my favorites for a while but now I've had some time to think about the story and the Hela/Natasha relationship I like it even better now. I like finding these Avengers(movie-verse) stories with Hela as a character and some are done better than others. I'll even admit that I've been tossing ideas around for my own take on it. As for this story if it were a multi chapter story it wouldn't work so well, the conflict from the movie that is about to take place would be ruined if that were the case. As a one-shot as you have it the confrontation between Hela and her father and on a smaller scale between Hela and 'Tasha makes up for it. Good work as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Very nice
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Can't really like the Black Widow.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Good story.
Keep up the good work.
gnurd chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I now have another ship. I have way to many, but this one really is the sign I read fanfiction to much, not that I'm complaining