Reviews for Life Without Her
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was nice, even tho it was sad. I like Z's version of hurt/comfort and Tony sharing memories of his mom. Sometimes he just needs to be reminded that he's really a good guy. And I love the ending, where T looks at both photos. Very sweet. Thanks!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
great story, I can't wait to see this episode.
cajunghost chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I really liked this one,
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love this story and can't wait to see some of Tony's past.. I find it strange though that nobody on the team have many friends outside of the team. I know Tony has frat brothers and other friends but the writers have dropped all of that for only the team.. It's kind of stupid that everything from the two Jag episodes up to season four have been dropped.. One example is the Tony aging thing. In the Jag episodes Tony was born in 84, then either the first or second season they mention Tony was born in 77, then a few seasons later it's 71 and at the end of season nine it's 68.. Wonder how many fans have noticed they aged Tony but everyone else has aged only two to three years.. It cracks me up..
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Very Sweet. They really have alot in common. thanks for posting
luzma chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Really good. I liked it a lot
ncis-1001 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i love this, and i can imagine ziva saying her dialogue at the end perfectly. i wish this would really happen! well done :)
P60B40 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012

very beautiful story
Fanoftiva chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely beautiful! Than you.
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awww! I like it! Great job writing. Great story. Great everything! Keep writing awesome stories!:D