Reviews for kyouko's Past
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
Where is the next chapter?
The story is so good, but if it ends on the chapter 11 there is kind of a weird ending to the story.
It does' t say anything on how kyoko know the aaron guy, and the story kind of say that kyoko is from america and not from japan.
Anyway please post the next chapter.
Otaku12367 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
So, if Daniel is Kyoko's old lover, then what about Aaron?
tecnogismo chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Please write more. I love this story! XD
asian-kayse chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
have completely lost interest. sorry. its just kyoko already has a plethora of guys after her; why not use one of them? and why did she forgive this daniel guy after crying twice before him? where did they meet? im sure if i continue reading ill learn the story...maybe...sorry...
i DO however think that Daniel has the sexiest name ive ever heard
cris de panama chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
UUUUf no aguanto, ya quiero leer el proximoooo
Es muy interesante que me deja con ganas de leer mas
Gracias
Bendiciones!
Darkest Melody chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
er, ok, this story has completely lost my interest. You've basically taken a character and twisted her history and attitude to the point that she's an original character and not actually anything like the original. Not to mention totally messing up the established history of the manga/anime with Kyoko being almost slavishly devoted to Shotaru and only 'seeing' him. Where in the heck, and how, would a 14 year old Kyoko (the age she was when her and Sho left Kyoto for Tokyo) have managed to meet and date this O.C. of yours exactly?
Literati Lover chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Interesting. So did everything with Sho still happen? Or did Daniel replace Sho's story? Update soon
CL chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
OMGOMGOMG PLZ UPDATE! Ahhhhhh... leaving so much suspense. CMON!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
It was amazing! Thank you! XD
aintgotnone chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
are daniel johns and aaron her brothers or cousins or relatives or friends?
gaaaahh! so many possibilities! please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
This was slightly boring since not much happened but I like the kyoko and Ren parts. Please update soon
dekotamadison chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
UPDATE ASAP!
Animefreak5253 chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Kyoko is kinda OOC, but I love the story idea! & is this a renxkyoko story, cus I was hoping for them .
dekotamadison chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OMG! i absloutely ADORE daniel! and your writing is SO good! plz post more! 3
1blackcat3 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
really good chapter! pretty short but thats understandable i hope you keep writing and update asap:3
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »