Reviews for Japanese and Italian
SoCal.NEH chapter 1 . 5/24
mio dio as reborn would say that was amazing i really enjoyed this story. i love how tsuna and reborn could still have that companion ship even when they don't speak the same language and they could still love eachother.
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
totally sex maniacs. sexy maniacs aswell LOL 333
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
And here I thought this had a K rating... Not that I ever actually differentiated between K amd R :P lol, I just wanna know what it would be like if they COULD understand each other! Thanks for posting! This made me laugh!
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ahaha, that was nice and short!
Niknok19 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
un bonito fic
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Ahah, this was adorable :) It wasn't entirely plotless - it had its moments :) Thank you for writing it and I hope you continue to do so for this amazing fandom!
Tsuki94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is awesome :D! This is so good!
Joey Danny Ketail chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
AWWWWW!
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Lol. He got him good. XD
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I loved it!
Yoshikuni Itoe chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
LOL! Reborn fell! XD Hahahahaha, poor Reborn! This is a very awesome story!
LuckyStarWitch chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That was one of the cutest stories for R27 I've ever read in a while!
True, it didn't make much sense that they didn't understand half of what the other was saying and still able to be together but I thought the ending sentence about "The size of their love (and lust xD) being big enough to overcome the language barrier was sooooo sweet!

I really like aggresive-uke Tsuna (or maybe just aggresive ukes in general wb) as well but it makes Tsuna OOC unfortunately. :(

But fortunately, it's sexy and you DID mention it's AU so bah! Whatever! x)

Grammar errors everywhere but I was too immersed in Tsuna's seduction to take much notice D

Really hoped it had been longer \w/
I really do think that the overall idea for this story is not bad at all, but maybe you know, next time you might want to try harder on incorporating the idea into the story, and not just simply force it into the flow of the story and tell us it makes no sense lolz...

Yeah well, it's going to be a tough job trying to making something that doesn't make sense to actually make sense, and you'll have to type a much longer story than this one but the end result will make you so proud when you see the increasing reviews and feedbacks D

But it was a nice read, thank you!
*e-hugs you back
MSPPPEC chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Omfg! Am I just reading this?! Why didn't you tell me!? Kyaaaa! 333333 Awww look at my baby, being all aggressive! I'm so fucking proud! Y Y THABK YOU DESU!
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I can't fully picture this because Reborn knows everything! Good story
WaiiKitsune chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Yay for agreesive uke-Tsuna! I was imagining the scene as I read and boy was that HAWT

WaiiKitsune