Reviews for Mage of Black Lightning
grayfan54 chapter 4 . 5/3
By the way Naruto was born in the village hidden in the leaves
Confused Hitman chapter 8 . 5/2
I love this story! Keep up the good work :)
Juliana123 chapter 8 . 4/19
I very much like your characterization of Naruto, a mix of maturity and sage qualities. It actually quite a nice change from the usual twist commonly seen. The flow of the story is fleeting and vaguely makes me want more of it though it could be a little ragged sometimes. But still, I absolutely like how your story is original, making Zeref a friend, instead of the common enemy. Your characterization of him actually made me fall in love with his character. I would love to see a new chapter from you. )
auvro chapter 8 . 4/10
Naruto is the best..
Netherius99 chapter 8 . 4/11
Finally! Why so short! Please do a longer chapter and update sooner. I must see this story through!
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 1 . 4/9
GOOD LORD THE FEELS!
tera12 chapter 8 . 4/10
Great chapter even after 1 year :D
tera12 chapter 6 . 4/10
Great chapter :D
update the story.
El Frijolero chapter 8 . 4/9
Ermahgerdness :0 I was honestly co fused about narutos age but you cleared that up :3 nice story I am for sure gonna read the rest :D
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 8 . 4/8
On that, Naruto, we are in agreement. Seriously, these dumbfucks have no idea the shit Zeref went through, and he still has no idea that the angel he "killed" is out there looking for him!
Cerulean Knight chapter 8 . 4/8
Would Laxus be capable of eating Naruto's lightning?
DragonClaw827 chapter 8 . 4/8
Eh. You can get better when ya continue writing.
enRei chapter 8 . 4/8
Yay an update!
Can't wait for Zeref and Naruto to meet again...
Anonymous-1.25.415 chapter 8 . 4/8
It's ok, I've only waited a year for roughly five minutes of reading...*nods passive aggressively*