Reviews for The Reluctant Polish Crossdresser
MyOtpsMakeMyKokoroGoesDokiDoki chapter 23 . 2/16
In the part where Toris says 'As long as your gender was the only thing thatwasn't you'
you need to put a space

and the part where Feliks is like 'because' the can't in there is spelled can
might wanna fix that to can't .
But anyway sorry about my ranting this story is awesome!
Can't wait for more!
MiyukoLove chapter 25 . 2/1
Omg ognshsskbx. Your story BLEW my mind! Oh, I was fangirling and laughing like the idiot I am. You are awesome!
D: that cliffhanger! Now I really want to know what happens next!
ForeverFangirling69 chapter 25 . 1/2
I hope you update like super soon! This fanfic is too good!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Pleeeeaaaase continue! I know its been like a year but I must know what happens!
Timothy chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
I love this story! It's beautifully written, and you write the characters really well! Thank you so much, and I hope you haven't abandoned this story! Stay awesome!
Pastalover69 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
This story is super good so far! My friend was the one who suggested I read this, and I'm glad I did. I read other Poland x Lithuania fanfics and never have I read one that Poland is actually serious! XD but serious Poland is the best. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
This
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Please continue this fantastic fan fiction
cherryfeather101 chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
MOAR
Me chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Wauw a year ago was the last update, it will be pretty Sad if you dont finish this fic
ArkieR chapter 25 . 8/4/2014
Hoooooly shit. You did not just end it THERE, of all possible places. Don't get me wrong, this is, without doubt, one of the best LietPol fics probably in existence… but seriously? Leaving it RIGHT before the end? When all our questions were just about to be answered? This is amazing, and you're amazing, but… D:
FearlessSun chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
"Everything will be chapter 25 which will be uploaded very soon!"

Me: Hm. *checkes last time this was updated* AUGUST 2013?! OH YEAH! REAL SOON!
FearlessSun chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
McAwesompants?... I really can't think of anything to say to that.
FearlessSun chapter 12 . 7/9/2014