Reviews for The Reluctant Polish Crossdresser
FabulousPinkPony chapter 1 . 5/30
"Look at me! I'm a pretty princess!" JUST GREAT! x")
Shipping Potato chapter 25 . 4/25
I really like this story, please continue!
Melody OfBlue Wings chapter 25 . 12/10/2015
Wow wow wow wow? wth?
arthur?why?(i love ukus and cant stand this)
hurray to yao and hoong (actualy my otpthis fic is awesomely kawaii Lots of fusosososos hugs from bcn
p.d. i hate asking this but... will there be lemon between liet and pol?
XMatrimexia98 chapter 25 . 5/19/2015
I love this story,please update
Oi opakio chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
Like many of the reviewers (is that a word?) before, I find myself also desperate to know what happens next. I never really shipped Polliet very hard until now, and it seems that you have disappeared as soon as the story really starts to thicken. It would be a shame for you not to finish such an amazing fanfiction, but it is understandable that life can get in the way, ad that fandoms come and go, tastes change. I still hope you update though.
Wan Wan goes the dog chapter 23 . 2/16/2015
In the part where Toris says 'As long as your gender was the only thing thatwasn't you'
you need to put a space

and the part where Feliks is like 'because' the can't in there is spelled can
might wanna fix that to can't .
But anyway sorry about my ranting this story is awesome!
Can't wait for more!
MiyukoLove chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
Omg ognshsskbx. Your story BLEW my mind! Oh, I was fangirling and laughing like the idiot I am. You are awesome!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/19/2015
D: that cliffhanger! Now I really want to know what happens next!
ForeverFangirling69 chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
I hope you update like super soon! This fanfic is too good!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Pleeeeaaaase continue! I know its been like a year but I must know what happens!
Timothy chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
I love this story! It's beautifully written, and you write the characters really well! Thank you so much, and I hope you haven't abandoned this story! Stay awesome!
Pastalover69 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
This story is super good so far! My friend was the one who suggested I read this, and I'm glad I did. I read other Poland x Lithuania fanfics and never have I read one that Poland is actually serious! XD but serious Poland is the best. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
This
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Please continue this fantastic fan fiction
cherryfeather101 chapter 25 . 10/1/2014