Reviews for I Will Wait
lkspires chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
I enjoyed the story until discovering you didn't end it and that pretty much ruined it.
ohcomely23 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
The sequence where Neal is floating in out and out awareness was so beautifully written.

"Neal lay on the floor where he was left. He flowed in waves, he spread his wings and became a hawk. Soaring over the open prairies. He dove splashing his talons into the salty ocean water. It became black for a second and he was in France. He skirted through the Eiffel Tower and splashed through fountains, over courtyards and exquisite restaurants. He soared to the great wall where Mozzie was walking. He swooped down low in greeting before flying to see Sara walking through the streets of Argentina. And then he saw Peter walking into his house in New York. He called out but only a lonely cry escaped. It keened loudly across the empty streets. Dianna was in the car. Both were frozen. Neal dropped and landed transforming gracefully into his human form."

I'm not ordinarily one to write reviews, but I just wanted to share my wonder with you. Fantastically written- I'm glued to the story!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
I really wanted a conclusion as to why this had been done to both Peter and Neal, so I stuck with the story. Very disapointed with the ending, and wishing now that I had not bothered wasting my time.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
LOL, nice ending! I really did laugh out loud. :)
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
noooooo, i want the ending! T_T
BlueDiamondStar chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
End? Really? Awww.
But I enjoyed the story (yeah, yeah, whump!addict got the dose lol).
Guest chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
Are you kidding me?! After all that, that's how you're ending it? I try never to be negative in my comments, so I'll end this now since anything further I might say would be less than complimentary!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
Good ending. Nice and short.
Seriously? :(
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
you are kidding ,right ? but this time it is little bit serious . i mean you can't leave the story right here . i don't know if u are hurt by someone's comment or anything else . but i know u can end the story in a better way . u have more people who like ur story . you can't leave them here .

i've waited for a long week . when i found that u've updated i was happy . and now u r saying that u can't finish the story . i hope this better be a joke . so get up and start writting .i'll keep looking forward .
and good luck .
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
WHAT?! i got totally invested in this story and now you're just QUITTING?! that's so not fair! :P please please please please please PLEASE put something more here - at least the conversation between neal and peter! it feels like a cliffhanger!
archangel69 chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
Disappointed of this not end
CandyCakes chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
The ending...OK? But at least you didn't leave everyone hanging!
Ca Staub chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
That is realyyyyyy short, but and you could explain this a little more. :(
SallyCarefree chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
Hm. I would have loved that happily ever after a bit more poetic...

But nevertheless, I enjoyed the story a lot. And thanks to my own imagination I can make up a perfect reunion. Sorry, but I simply love those :-)