Reviews for Back to Blackthorne
Blugger10 chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I'm dying here! "I'm worried, Bex is happy." i can't stop laughing. Could i pls use this for my story? I PROMISE ILL GIVE YOU MAJOR CREDIT
BehindMyGlasses chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
i hate grant while reading this chapter. I mean seriously she has to get over it ?! how can she get over it you selfish fjklsdjfsljf ... I LOVE THIS STORY BTW XD
RandomKid1234 chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Haha! Just that one sentence in Grant's POV made me LOL!
Moody'sMadEye chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
i really like this story! just two things i would like to point out. 1 blackthorne does not have sublevels. in OGSY it says that the tombs are like their sublevels. and 2 i dont think they would ever do something that drastic to get back at the boys. and yes i do know that this story is complete and you are not going to go back and fix it just for me. (i said something similar to this to another author and she got pissed and type yelled at me). but you story is really good. keep writing!
onelastchapter chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
good but for the Bex part where she pulls her parents away, i think that you should have her more subtile and more respectful, i can see how she would be pissed but their in public and not to mention in a room FULL of the worlds top spies and people. :)
jmoongurl chapter 25 . 2/27/2013
LOVED YOUR STORY!
BooksRBiffles chapter 24 . 2/20/2013
looooovvveeeeddd it! it was amazing!
iLoveLindor0108 chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
This was really good. And I loved how awesome your missions were. I also love how you made Cammie a really powerful girl. GO STRONG, CLEVER, AWESOME GIRLS! POWER OF THE GIRLS!(I'm sorry, I'm a strong feminist) Enjoyed it loads! I am going to read the sequel now.
ndahake96 chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
Hi...so i just read this because i found the sequel first and wanted to read this before the sequel. This. is. amazing. like no joke, i love it! :) Sooo many ups and downs and yeah, i'm gonna go start reading the other one now! I love it though! keep writing :)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2012

hehe
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSO OOOOOOOOOOOMMMME
Gg chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
Maybe call it... double cover... cuz u know the boys are in the circle but are actually in the CIA . Or maybe something else cuz I don't like my title very much :I
fanofthisstory chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
Hello!

I really enjoyed ur book :) personally i luved this series and this is one of the best fan fiction i've ever read :) keep up the good work! and i'm waiting for ur next book! i'll let u know if i think of any good titles for the next book!
SetterGuest chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
INTRUDER ALERT could be yer title!
LoudNProud chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
it could be called:
Operation: Double Agent
Operation Infiltration
Hidden fears
Brush with Death (or Danger- you pick)

anyways, i can't wait for the sequel! plz udpate soon :D

PS. i loved this story- so goode! ;P