Reviews for Organic, After All
JAW7 chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
So adorable! Like I didn't even care that they were out of order bc they connected in the end. But like the feels! To quote Agnes from Despicable Me "It's so fluffy I'm going to die!" Absolutely loved it keep up the amazing writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2015
Great job!
Red Wings chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
"Dude, you've gotta pay attention! You almost hit your girlfriend!"

I guess before this was said, Reyna and Leo hadn't exactly announced aloud that they were an item. Being a praetor of New Rome, it would stand that she would want to keep her image as respectable as possible. It kind of grates on me, the way that Leo would have to keep his distance all for the sake of presentation, but, being Leo, he understands her position.

All in all, great chapter, great fanfic! I really appreciate all the work you put into writing this. Too few good Leyna fics as it is.
Red Wings chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Wow. I didn't think that Romans had these kinds of traditions.

At least Reyna gets a lot of recognition and admiration and respect. But then, all of the flowers and presents and festivals in her honor over the years must get rather tedious. She just wants to go to bed, poor girl.

But, Leo isn't done yet.

As her boyfriend, Leo has to give her his present. And awww, he warms up her bath water, gives her a new dagger, and even bakes her a cake. And the baking of a cake and blowing out candles on it is a Greek tradition, not Roman.

You've really done your research here, and I LIKE IT!
Red Wings chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
Oh my. Aurum and Argentum not working?

It's up to Leo to save the day!

Huh, who knew Reyna had a mechanic's touch as well? Then again, they are her dogs, so she'd have to know how to repair them whenever Vulcan kids or legacies aren't around.

Reyna really cares about Aurum and Argentum. Leo can see it, and it's by seeing this side of her that gets him to blurt out his feelings for her.

The last line of the chapter was just too funny.

Thank you for writing this.
Red Wings chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Leave it to Leo to be able to speak in such a way as to not sound annoyed, irritating or condescending. He really knows how to put people at ease, and not only with his sense of humor and his outward facade of joviality.

He is truly compassionate and caring of others, sensitive to their feelings. Just like how he is here of Reyna's.

The way he adds in that radio thing, his mom's favorite song from The Rolling Stones and how she'd be ashamed of him for not being as forward as he should be...

:: sigh:: If only he were real.

I ship Leyna.

Heartwarming chapter, thank you3
Red Wings chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
*_* Leo made Reyna a ring.

Granted, it was shabby, not at all beautiful, but it was made from his own hands. He was drunk, but Reyna, knowing this, said YES.

YESSSSS!

I love this couple!
Red Wings chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
I must read The Mark of Athena again. I missed Leo being car sick and Reyna knowing how to drive. Interesting.

Ohh, Leo. You don't need to be Jason to be strong or awesome or likeable.

Reyna loves you just fine.
Red Wings chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
LOL, Praetor Reyna can't cook to save her life, it seems.

Or Leo's.

Poor guy, at least he's a good boyfriend to appreciate his girlfriend's messed up dish to eat it.

:: sigh:: I wish I had Leo as a boyfriend...
Red Wings chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Oh my goodness.

Reyna really does love Leo to take on those burns whenever he touches or kisses her.

So sweet. I do think that with time, Leo can control himself, and not let his pyrokinetic abilities affect who he touches. Because he's such a sweet guy, he'd work on it until he perfects it.

Fluffy chapter, thank you so much!
Red Wings chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
XD Reyna learned Spanish from watching telenovas. Classic.

I've always wondered why it is that only Leo speaks Spanish in the books, while Reyna doesn't. I did figure that because she lived on Circe's island for a while, she might have not spoken her native language for some time.

That, and she might have just understood Latin naturally.

All the same, great chapter.
Red Wings chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Di immortales, how could I not have reviewed this?

I read this a while back, when the Heroes of Olympus series was taking off. This is the first great Leyna fanfics I ever read. I love it to this day, and I thank you for posting it for all of us Leyna fans, even though Riordan utterly sunk this ship.

This chapter is so cute. I can just imagine Buford and Festus just getting in each other's way trying to impress their master's girlfriend.
Unused Account Here chapter 4 . 6/25/2015