Reviews for Organic, After All
ZenZenSilver chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
6th one is awesome :) Well written, both personalities are well conveyed and represent their actual in-text mannerism very well me thinks. 9 very nices/10 for this one :D
ZenZenSilver chapter 9 . 10/20/2017
I like this one the most :) Very nice very fluffy. It retains some of their most important character traits imo. 8.5 very nices/10
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
I've read this so many times wow I love 3
Quira Kennerly chapter 7 . 8/2/2017
OMG I love your stories~ There so good!
Unfauxgetable chapter 10 . 5/5/2017
I'm screaming I love this so freaking much. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
awwww so cuteeeeee
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
my favorite right here... I DIED PLEASE DO MORE
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2017
I absolutely love these so much
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2017
THIS IS SO GOOOD I LOVE IT PLEASEEEEEEEEE DO MORE... I also like Leyna smut ;)
Pr0lixity chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
Chocolate-sauce spaghetti actually sounds kind of nice...
If chocolate is a valid pizza topping, it should be a valid spaghetti topping as well, right?./
JAW7 chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
So adorable! Like I didn't even care that they were out of order bc they connected in the end. But like the feels! To quote Agnes from Despicable Me "It's so fluffy I'm going to die!" Absolutely loved it keep up the amazing writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2015
Great job!
Red Wings chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
"Dude, you've gotta pay attention! You almost hit your girlfriend!"

I guess before this was said, Reyna and Leo hadn't exactly announced aloud that they were an item. Being a praetor of New Rome, it would stand that she would want to keep her image as respectable as possible. It kind of grates on me, the way that Leo would have to keep his distance all for the sake of presentation, but, being Leo, he understands her position.

All in all, great chapter, great fanfic! I really appreciate all the work you put into writing this. Too few good Leyna fics as it is.
Red Wings chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Wow. I didn't think that Romans had these kinds of traditions.

At least Reyna gets a lot of recognition and admiration and respect. But then, all of the flowers and presents and festivals in her honor over the years must get rather tedious. She just wants to go to bed, poor girl.

But, Leo isn't done yet.

As her boyfriend, Leo has to give her his present. And awww, he warms up her bath water, gives her a new dagger, and even bakes her a cake. And the baking of a cake and blowing out candles on it is a Greek tradition, not Roman.

You've really done your research here, and I LIKE IT!
Red Wings chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
Oh my. Aurum and Argentum not working?

It's up to Leo to save the day!

Huh, who knew Reyna had a mechanic's touch as well? Then again, they are her dogs, so she'd have to know how to repair them whenever Vulcan kids or legacies aren't around.

Reyna really cares about Aurum and Argentum. Leo can see it, and it's by seeing this side of her that gets him to blurt out his feelings for her.

The last line of the chapter was just too funny.

Thank you for writing this.