Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Wondering Blindian chapter 13 . 8/17
I really enjoyed your story. It had me happy and laughing for the first few chapters but when the action started kicking in it had me on the edge of my seat waiting for more. Contacts on becoming a published author. I hope that you continue to due more work on this fan fiction soon.
What no please finish it it's amazingly well written !
magenta chapter 13 . 6/30
seems like wesker don't care for jake that much cuz he snapped his arm. [really good work on this chapter] *pats on back* it was nice and not what i expected it would be really cool is capcom made a resident evil 7 and made the wesker in re5 in it and put jill, claire, leon, chris, jake, and sheva in it that would be cool but make a shock twist to it and put wesker from re5 in it and say chris killed a clone then a big fight in the end
LevixEren101 chapter 13 . 5/25
I love this story and I've read it probably 15 times or more, cant remember, but I would love to see an update on this. Hope you haven't forgot about it. Update soon please.
Lady The Warrior chapter 13 . 5/23
You've got to continue this! You have to please!
Cass87 chapter 13 . 5/22
Cass87 chapter 13 . 5/14
Hooray! You're back! Wesker and Jake finally meet! *squeal* :) Their characters was written. prefectly. I believe Wesker does has a soft spot for Sherry and maybe Jake too. They probably the only people he care about...I think. I was wonder if you are going to change Alex's gender because of RE:revelations 2 but to be honest I rather for Alex to be a male. Either way its your choice and story. :) Anyway welcome back!'!
Another awesome story and author that are going on my lists! Keep it up rainfox88. Another awesome story here. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Bravo to both you and your beta reader ravenslaughter. Bravo!
Father and son finally meet omg! ONWARD FOR MORE! :)
Ok I'm offically hooked on this story. I LOVE IT!

Aww the ending for this chappy was sweet. Keep it up!
My my so jake now has the t-virus huh?

So here is yet another fic of yours that has captured my interest and is sure to go into my faves. Keep it up. Onward for more! :)
Adonna2424 chapter 13 . 3/21
I really love this story and congrats on being published! Hope you keep up with the story because it has some really interesting turns and I wish the cannon would have gone this way.
Cenere chapter 5 . 3/20
Your story is interesting, you have now an italian fan :) But i have noticed some errors in the italian restaurant part... the translations are wrong.
These are the corrected periods
"Per favore, puoi prendere il tavolo sette per me?"
"Sì, ma lasciami finire con questo fanfarone e la sua ragazza, prima."
"Sarebbe una buona idea stare attento a quello che dici davanti ai tuoi clienti, idiota."
Adonna2424 chapter 6 . 3/16
Really enjoying the story but I noticed you are really heavy on the details to a point that it becomes distracting sometimes. For example, do we really need to know that Chris's vehicle is brand new black dodge ram . brand new is irrelevant really. Or that the carpet in the BSAA office matches the desk which goes well with the blah blah, yeah you see my point. Details are great to set the scene but too many, and the scene gets overloaded. Really enjoying the characters and how you've woven the cannon together though because honestly, that is not an easy task to do. Thanks and followed!
FadedMourningStar chapter 13 . 2/14
Oh god this is sooooooo good. Please update quickly i want to know what happens next