Reviews for Realistic Dreams
SakuraYuki chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
totally love your story. it's very cute and i love how you added the mate thing.
Poetic Athena chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Cute story, and I love how Sebastian is being all creepy- however, in the time period of Kuroshitsuji, Ciel is serving Queen Victoria, not Elizabeth. :) Hope I helped!
Anon chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
I liked it. I especially like the 'Farewell, wittle majwesty,' part
Tanya chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
You didn't like it? I love it!
promocat chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
loved it!brenden & adrian seem like savant idiots!
Puppyeyes chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Tanya chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
I love how you added Mey-rin!
promocat chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
you are almost as evil as sebastian in teasing ciel!but it's sooo easy & fun!
Arisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Just saying you misspelled Sebastians name its spelled S-E-B-A-S-T-I-A-N just letting you know.
Tanya chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
That was awesome!
gurnius chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I just found your story and I am enjoying it immensely. Sebastian has put Ciel in a rather difficult pickle of a situation- if he does not accept Sebastian's offer, the world will suffer with a supernatural war (as you said, God won't let the Princes of Hell violate their agreements without some sort of confrontation; and neither realm would want that type of damage so Earth would be the logical battlefield). Having to accept Sebastian's proposal with this type of caveat hanging over his head like Damocles sword and without any show of genuine affection on either of their parts, this proposal would ultimately sour any relationship Ciel would have with his demon. Ciel does not like being pushed into doing what he does not want to do, so this situation would normally upset him. It really all hangs on how and what the boy feels for his demon butler. If there are hidden feelings, they must be brought to the front to be examined and analyzed. While allowing Ciel time to contemplate his decision, Sebastian must act covertly and very discreetly. Ciel is not stupid. He knows when Sebastian is up to something- even if he doesn't know the particulars.

And then there is the very large elephant in the corner that Sebastian has not even brought up- he will have to make Ciel a demon in order to be his mate and rule in Hell. I noticed how he did not bring up that little tidbit when he was talking to his young Master. How will Ciel feel about that? Will Ciel even contemplate losing his humanity? Although he tends to look down on the majority of the people he comes in contact with, he still recognizes that he is just like them except for the circumstances of his noble birth. Being a demon will add another layer of estrangement between him and everyone he knows. Can and will he accept that? I will like to see how you go about and handle this potentially explosive situation. I'll be keeping a eye open for further updates. Good work!
tohru15 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
/ Ciel le prends plutôt bien xd,enfin bon c'est une fic. (PS: s'il te plait pas de lemon)
promocat chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
weel sebastian is threatening a little-both have passive agreeive tenditices!
Arty Fowl chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
wen r u gona up date agin? Up date soon...
promocat chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
one rarely sees sebastian so upset!but he does truely love ciel