Reviews for The High Road
this is soooooo gooooood u could do kagakuro hard yaoi or like what happened when they went back to their room 333
mkrapanic chapter 1 . 3/15
fapped to this
Linkfur chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is amazing! *nose pours blood* whoops sorry *grabs a box of tissues*
You should write a TakaMi (that's my name for Midorima x Takao). I'm sure it would be amazing!
imaan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great story!
Keep it up.I personaly love aomine and kise as a couple it was a little OCness but hell it was fun!
Sashimi18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
First of all, thanks for posting this :) I really like it.

I like your writing style and nowadays, it's getting real hard to find stories like this. First of all, the balance of fiction and reality here is really good. Frankly, I don't like fanfictions that are too big on the fiction side. For example, Percy Jackson and the Olympians (do you know it?) and I ship Nico and Leo. Now, I know for a fact that Nico is gay therefore making it a possibility that he might like Leo.

Most of the fanfictions that are popping up are either too cliche or too girlie girlie. I mean, too sweet. And have no sense of reality in them.
Anyways, thank you, thank you, thank you.

May the gods of fanfiction be forevah in your favor.
(read it in an Hunger Games accent)
candyheart43430 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
That was amazing!
IssaVaugn chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
More. Please!
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
oh god, YEEEEEEEEEES. MY OTP ASDJFKEJS, thank youuu :p this was fabulous
RyoKei chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Just so you know, I love this pair so much! And I kinda like the story as well... Keep writing!
Kaila chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Just so you know I thought your writing was great
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Yes! Yes I want more of this
Damn Aomine doing a lap dance got me and the whole "dare or dare" thing love these two
Very good! Makes me want to write them too!
puruku chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Yes please! :)
Zorka chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
MOREEEEEEEEE
taruto chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow wow wow I couldnt but cover my face in my handsss /even if im alone reading, that dance part and and \(/7/\) omg
miyuchi.sipuss chapter 1 . 2/23/2013