Reviews for The Coldhearted Trainer Returns
ultimateCCC chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Ash must prove he's not the weak link.
Shego chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
If you ask me, then it must be Paul seeking revenge for the defeat that Ash handled him in the Sinnoh League.
Madame Pika chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
For a story with Shinji labeled as one of the main, you sure don't write him. I mean yeesh, it's been four chapters and there's been like three lines to tell us what he's doing. If you want to write a story about what happens to characters other than him, don't label it as his story.

Anyway, the story seems very cheesy. It's hard for me to take Team Supreme seriously when they run around with pokemon masks on. I guess you're trying to make this like the anime but you've missed out why that sort of thing can work in the anime. Also, I haven't seen enough of Team Supreme to tell that what they're doing is really all that bad. It just seems like a bit of bullying to be honest.

I'm not happy about the characterization here either but then you put so little attempts of it in, that it's hard to tell if you actually are any good. I mean, that's the real annoyance with this fic: that I really can't tell if you do have some skills since you never take any real risks.
Madame Pika chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Okay, your first chapter never got past the basic description of the summary and is a bit short to judge but so far looks interesting. I'm guessing your going somewhere with the clothes thing. It's nice to see a fic that includes atmosphere with the nice calm start.