Reviews for The Gardner Theory
justread14 chapter 1 . 1/26
Awww that was cool :)
Literary Bitca chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
You write physicality so well! Loved all the fight scenes as the tension grew. Sometimes the movements of bodies can get awkward in descriptions, but you seem to write it with such ease!

Best exchange: "Wasted time...years." "Wouldn't be this." So good.

Love that they ended up together, too. Great story, sweet ending. :)
Omg chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Love it!
niafadra chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
WOW, that was profound, moving, ... perfect. A beautiful and accurate character portrayal of all characters, loved the build up, very realistic timed progression of events, a style worthy of the authentic Revenge and its tone before they fired its creator, loved it, the ending was surprising in the final chosen POVs but it was quite fitting for the story, made it perfect, thank you so much for 1st class Nemily centric narration, now i can always imagine this is how the show went, really appreciate all your time and effort to share something of this caliber and length
lady madland chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was... Incredible.
Perfect, really.
Darling, this is the kind of story I always die looking for to read in this site. I must say I'm a little (hah. maybe a lot) perfectionist with what I read and review, and unless the story is REALLY good and leaves a deep mark I don't do either. For real.
But this piece of art was... Oh my god, it was absolutely. fucking. amazing. And may I say, totally Nolan & Emily-Amanda—esque. They were so beautifully portrayed, and the end, how you made me believe they were dead (I was like "NOOOO WHYYYY" but then "WAIT, YESSSSS this is THE sh*t") just to get my hopes up again with that family scene and then make me utterly confused — because, really, I think everyone started to think at the end "did they really die, or both created the ultimate plan and survived and became a cute family?"
But I must say — YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME AND TO EVERYONE! YOU CAN'T CREATE THIS KIND OF DOUBT IN OUR HEARTS THAT LEAVES US IN DESPAIR AND—
Forget it. I LOVE despair, and this "did they live or did they die" thing. THIS is what makes a story become more than "just another fic that I read". It's what leaves a mark so deep that even if I forget about your words, they will last and run with me in my blood.
Thank you. No, really, THANK YOU, for writing this. Definitely a favorite of mine.
It was perfect, and I shall forever be in your debt because of the feelings it evoked in me.
With all the love in the universe,
And keep up with the great work,
lady :3
cra-z-stephie chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
The story was really good. I wish there was more though, the ending seems a little too quick for me, however i like how you described them "dying" it was beautiful. The whole thing was great.
allymcnally chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
They did die, right?
Lizicia chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
The way you've chosen to portray their relationship through his lessons and them sparring sounded very 'them', like they needed to fight and struggle a bit to get to where they were supposed to end up. It starts off as something angry and passionate but turns into a beautiful thing and I think the 'wasted time-wouldn't be this' exchange was very telling in how far they'd come and how much more they had become. And he waits for her and I, for one, choose to believe that of course the family in the end was them and you weaving Charlotte into the story like that was very beautiful, to give an outsider's perspective to the whole thing. I do think the parentheses were a bit much towards the end, though I understand your reason behind them but I think it would've worked just fine without them. A definite favourite of mine about Nolan/Emily.
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was... Wow.
Amazing and powerful.
I loved your ending and how you included almost everyone.
gustin puckerman chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was... Oh my god. I can't even. This was love. Really. Can't wait to read more from you.
ann chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
splendid!
gossipgirl019 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Brilliant! There are no words to describe how much i love this story so I'm just going to stop now
wayfarergirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Good job! Loved it!
sol chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Holy shit! This was amazing! You don't even know how long I've been waiting to find this story! Perfect characterization, flawless dialogue, and smexy smut? Can't ask for more! ;) Wonderful, wonderful job!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Absolutely amazing writing and I really enjoyed the story and plot :D