Reviews for The Hardest Thing
Nancy chapter 10 . 3/12
That was a good story! Thanks for letting me read it. I'm glad Alejandro figured out that Diego was Zorro. Can't believe he didn't know it sooner. LOL But that was a good idea having him figure it out on his own. Not to mention, I'm glad that Alejandro accepted Victoria into the family. Glad Zorro was pardoned, too, and DeSoto finally returned to Spain. That's what he always wanted. ;-) Look forward to reading your other stories. I'm sure they are just as good as this one. :-)

Take Care, and HUGS!
Nancy chapter 9 . 3/12
AWWWWW! That's sweet! I'm glad that Victoria finally gave Diego a chance to explain to her why he had to leave her with the Indians. I'm glad she finally realized that he was trying to save her life. I'm also glad that he finally told her he was Zorro. I'm surprised she believed him so fast. But I guess since he was being so good to her, she finally figured out that he really loved her. This is a really great part. :-)
Nancy chapter 8 . 3/12
That was sweet of Diego to give Victoria that glow in the dark stone. That was really interesting. I collect a few stones myself, but I don't have any that glow in the dark. I used to have this little ceramic dog that glowed in the dark. I think it had some kind of paint on it that made it glow when you expose it to sunlight. So that was really neat Diego giving Victoria that stone. Cool!

Looks like Victoria is finally starting to come around, and be more friendly toward Diego. She even let him hug her. I wouldn't mind getting a hug from Diego. ;-) THUNK! Look forward to reading more. :-)
Nancy chapter 5 . 3/11
Oh Man! This is really bad! Poor Zorro. After all he tried to do, and Victoria hates him. :-( Let's hope she comes to her senses and later thanks him for all he did.
Nancy Smith chapter 3 . 3/11
Hi Katrin,
Just reading this part for your story. That's a good idea about using that mold to help cure Victoria. That's true that they didn't have modern medicine in the 1820's. So using mold would be a good idea. I was wondering what kind of brain inflammation Victoria had so I did a search on the internet and found some information on this medical website. They had various reasons why your brain swelled.

brain/brain-swelling-brain-edema-intracranial-pressure

I thought maybe Victoria might have had meningitis. Here's something about this.

Meningitis: This is an infection in which the covering of the brain becomes inflamed. It can be caused by bacteria, viruses, other organisms, and some medications.

So using those molds might help cure Victoria. Here's something about meningitis.

children/vaccines/tc/meningitis-topic-overview

It said that antibiotics would cure meningitis, but since they had not invented those in 1820, Diego would have to find some other cure. Anyway, just thought I would post this information. Hope that helps. So far this is a good story! I hope Victoria lives!
bookworm1478 chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
that was good. I'm just now watching the second season of "Zorro" on DVD.
CrazyJan57 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Wonderful story, I was wondering if Alejandro would have worked it out from the fight between Zorro and Felipe and I'm glad that he did.
jkl88 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Nice ending. I really enjoyed your story.
calamity carol chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Thank you, Katie1999 ... this is a very nice, flowing story ... I feel you captured the essence of the characters personalities.
DietMJ chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
So Alejandro already knew! Glad they were finally able to marry. True that Victoria would be concerned about how she would be accepted by society. Thanks for not killing off de Soto!
ABlape chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Thanks :)
LaCorelli chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
A lovely ending, especially after all the drama, and I liked that Alejandro had already figured it out.
CrazyJan57 chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I liked how it was Pilar who told her the obvious (about Diego's feelings for her) and that it made her take a step back and have a look at her feelings for him. And that it was the doctor who made her reflect on her behaviour towards zorro and then to put it altogether when Diego finally told her
DietMJ chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Finally! It's a good thing they didn't have this discussion until after Victoria had talked to the doctor. She may not have been as accepting or forgiving!
jkl88 chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I'm glad Victoria finally knows Diego is Zorro and that he saved her life. I still think she should have realized that he was trying to save her life all along...plus, everyone was awful quick to think the worst of Zorro.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »