Reviews for Meeting Harry
Palwasha chapter 1 . 5/28
Fabulously incredible
Sofia chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
It's adorable! I love Godfather Sirius stories. I need more AUs where they're all alive and pestering Harry about girls! Good job!
Beau2809 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh dear.. I can just visualise poor Sirius feeling and looking a bit bewildered! Haha
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That was so sweetly adorable my dear, that lightened my heart. Sirius is sooo cute! :)
BloodGutsandChocolatePudding chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
That was so sweet! I love Sirius' 'I'm not old, just...older...'
Love it x
ReadingStar chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This ones really good too, but its more sweet than sad
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
So sweet!
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Aww, this was absolutely lovely - just the right mix of funny and sweet. I love Sirius and James' friendship, and the Marauders and Lily being with baby!Harry - it was just too cute. I adored the little nods to canon, and the ending was very poignant. Lovely fic - thanks for sharing!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is perfect. Honestly. I love everything about it. I love the hints toward the future - how Sirius wants to be the cool godfather Harry comes to as a teenager, the jokes about Harry's hair and eyesight, the mixture between the sentimental and the funny, the bit about Peter having a date... It's all wonderful. The ending, too. Granted, they are only 19 or 20 when this is happening, but yes, they are older. Wonderful.
bluestargem chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Omgsh, this is SO SWEET. Urgh, Sirius/Harry family fics always make me so sad and happy at the same time, and now you add in baby Harry and Lily and James and now I just want to cry. Sirius' inexperience and wariness of babies was hilarious and just so HIM. XD And Sirius and James are adorable here, but Sirius and baby Harry are even more adorable. And all the things they say - like: "See I was thinking I could be the cool godfather that he comes to when he's a teenager and you two are on his case and he needs a break."...They make me so sentimental about the what-could-have-beens. D: This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I absolutely loved this. It was perfect. I think you had all their characterisations spot on, which is a miracle. I loved the setting you had - Sirius meeting Harry - and James and Sirius at the end and... it was just amazing. Well done and thanks for writing this. It was awesome.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was so sweet! Well done; I can see this happening in the books. :) I love how Sirius is hesitant about meeting him, but ends up loving him. Very good job!
PotterNerd94 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Ah i loved this! It was so sweet!