Reviews for Morning Routines
wtchcool chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aw. Isn't that the most heart-warming thing, little Jamie wanting to be like Peter? Of course, the thought that adult Jamie did turn out rather like Peter is disturbing, but nevermind that.

You wrote: "She still had the memories, if anything else." I think you meant "if nothing else."

:/ You'd hope that giving the coffee to her black would've put her off the drink. Especially since caffeine is a drug, and if there's anything little Jamie didn't need, it'd probably be the stimulant.

That thing between her and Vince is called partnership/friendship. (Yeah, yeah, so there's a bit more to it on her side, whatever.)

*makes note to self: Peter must not, under any circumstances, be allowed to spoil the Pence baby the way he spoiled Jamie*

Great work!
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
There's nothing really I can say about this story. The entire thing is perfect, and adorable in all the right places. Li'l Jamie is absolutely adorable! *squees and cuddles her*

I have a feeling, though, that ten-year-old Jamie wouldn't be swearing around her parents. And starting a coffee addiction that young... Well, it *would* explain why she's so short... (Still doesn't explain why I can drink twelve cups a day and be on another growth spurt. Sheesh.)

Lovely story. No quibbles.

-IA