Reviews for Dynamic
BloodyHell chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
You gave a good insight of the charas. Liked it!-)
CastleWriter16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Things that I wish would have happened in Murder Most Fowl: This fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Good.
alwaysjisbon-bw chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Yeaaaaaaaa.
ilona belle chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
o my goodness, this is delightful. i love this playfulness. i love how they tease. it's just so easy, so natural, a cadence they fell into without even realizing. and now in season 5, that handholding/handshaking analogy is particularly delightful! so lovely. this is a wonderful little story.
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nice. :) I liked that!
Tripp3235 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Great story! Good job at capturing Kate's POV towards Castle. How well she knows him and how she tries to keep him restrained (but usually fails).
lb chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love this. You did a great job creating a whole wonderful scene that fits the episode and the characters so well. So sweet!
The Writer's Muse chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love this. It is so sweet and so funny. I am so glad that you wrote a continuation of this ep.
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh, I just stumbled across this and it is so CUUUUUTE.
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Funny and cute!
Love it!
xoxo
whisperofsomethinggreat chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Keep ignoring that call!
AllThingsCastle chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So fun and true to the charachters.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Thanks for additional scenes to Murder Most Fowl episode. I really enjoyed how you filled in what happened after the rescue. I like the interaction between the 3 and especially how Tyler can even see that should be together. Love how he ask, "You guys sure you're not married or something?" LOL, From the lips of babes...
Elle018 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I'm incoherent with my love for this. Post-eps are the best and this one gave me exactly what I'd want to see after this ep (so vividly) but also left me wanting more (as it should). Well done.