Reviews for Flawed Fairy Tale
honeybun37876 chapter 3 . 2/16
awe he being so gentle and caring for once hope you update soon cant wait tot read more :)
Leppy99 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Love it update soon
jurodgers chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
So sweet..
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
a bientot
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Hmm I like pissed off Paul and I like sweet Paul. I hope to read more soon.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Great chapter. I looked forward to hearing more from Paul.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I have to admit "imprinting is all unicorns farting rainbows bullshit" was the funniest thing I have ever read. I choked on my coffee and still kept laughing!
BeckieT108 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Poor Bella. So sad Charlie died.

I wonder how Paul is going to explain to Bella why all of a sudden he is so comforting. Since she was already thinking about accepting Phil's offer to stay in Florida, I wonder if this Charlie's death is the push she needs to leave.

Looking forward for next update.
Beckiet108
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Typical Paul always thinking only of himself. I am sure the imprint is going to get him though.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
It had to take a tragedy but finally Paul admits that Bella is him and is pack.
Really like this story.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Bella is trying to get away but she is going to run into the imprint pretty soon too.
landofbrownies63 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Great story!
moonpetals16 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
story has a lot of potential...the once-a-year updates combined with the short chapters is really killing it tho. the story keeps jumping around with no real transition between plot points (even a simple line break would help). also as much as paul has been suppressing his wolf instincts in regards to bella and with as nasty and unfaithful as paul has been in the first 2 chapters, the sudden 180 in his personality is ooc regardless of charlie's death. I'm interested to see where the story goes so I hope that the next update won't be in 2015.
LanaLove93 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Well i like it so far so I hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
I feel like I'm reading the cliff notes for the story instead of an actual story but I like the concept very much.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »