Reviews for Taboo
Clever.
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Clever and great!
Heksy chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Wow, this is a first for me. I hadn't encountered this type of story yet. Very original, to the point, well thought out and executed! Thanks for sharing.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Oh, I do love me some Sneaky-Underhanded!Harry. That was just delicious. I wonder how many times they'll be able to use it before the scum-suckers catch on? A lot, I hope.
csheila chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Great story
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
very good
BertaS chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
oh you are evil. I love this.
Berta
shugokage chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Impressive one shot!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I've seen this before in a couple of stories (none of which I can recall the names of), but it's so damn obvious to anyone with half a brain it's okay. Seeing it again-done well with poisoned spikes-is nice!

Of course, it'd never work with Player Characters more than once, but wizards are (a) incompetent NPCs and (b) basically stoopid, so yeah; I can see it working dozens of times before somebody finally got hit with the Clue Bat.
Blithesome chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is brilliant! I like it even more than The Cabinet, since this was a planned ambush that relied on known Death Eater behavior instead of a stroke of luck. Anyway, I wonder what would have happened if they actually did this, it might have taken the Dark side a while to figure out that the Taboo was unsafe now.
hochexplosiv chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Huh. I thought about using the taboo for an ambush too. But this is so much more efficent. Keeps the casulties for the order down.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
that was a different way of dealing with the taboo but it sure was effective :)
Zero Rewind chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I'd actually thought the same thing. Why not prepare a trap and just keep saying Voldemort over and over,, Over a volcano or something.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
*snicker* Aw, now they find out what terror tactics used against them is like; I'm sure the Deeters will not appreciate the lessoning, for the short time they remain alive.
jonski chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
really loving this. This is the first thing that came in my mine when i was reading the taboo part. Seriously...the wizarding world need some muggle brain upgrade.