Reviews for May you Live in Interesting Times
Kayla Houvenagle chapter 5 . 6/19
I love the story's picture! I like the story in general, and Kakashi and Mitsuki cooking was adorable. I'm a little iffy on her crush on Minato though; it's a temporary thing right? please say it's temporary!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 1/12
Thank you, I really like how you write Mitsuki trying to understand the language. I'd probably not miss eating anything since most of what I eat either is shown in Naruto or is possible to make in that world. Thank you for writing, can't wait for the next!
Mewsali chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
I would LOVE to have Kakashi's hairstyle! XD
chinchilla donut chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Hi! I'm really enjoying your fic so far, but I'm noticing some incorrect Japanese. The correct term for chopsticks is hashi, not hachi. Hachi means the number 8, or a bee. Hashi is chopsticks, bridge in the likes. I think you also had an error in one of those counting terms, but it didn't bother me as much so I don't remember haha.
I really love the sarcastic narrative and Mitsuko's usage of her adorableness to get away with things. Pretty sure Minato is everyone's idol.
Feel free to PM with any language questions!
donut
Chrys chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Love it
Snow-Nightshade chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Dear lord... That last little bit made me laugh so hard I was crying! Hahaha! I love this... Thanks!
Blonde Neko-chan chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
Wonderful story and I can't wait to see more! I hope you update soon!
Blonde Neko-chan chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
MY IDEAL PAIRING WILL FOREVER BE SHISUI
JUST GETTING THAT OUT THERE BEFORE I FORGET WHILE READING THE CHAPTER
Blonde Neko-chan chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
May I have permission to say "Son of a dog" from now on? It make me laugh a lot more than I would think.
Yenaya chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
1. I don't think it would be all that odd if someone who was reborn couldn't remember the first couple of months after their birth. Even if you had decades of memories, your body would still be one of a baby's. Your brain would be still be developing and it wouldn't be surprising if you spent years seeing and experiencing things in a haze. You could attribute the fact that Mitsuki is so advanced to the fact that she is a Hatake and they're all freaking geniuses, but normally, I'm pretty sure children are annoyingly idiotic until around five.

2. Rather than freaking out over being born with TWO 'warm stuffs', I'd assume someone would freak out over being born with ANY 'warm stuff' in the first place. When you're reborn you'd probably assume you were born in the same dimension or civilization that you died in, and when you discover that you were born with something you didn't have before, you'd probably freak out and wonder if you were born in some type of different universe where this is normal or if it was you that was abnormal for having those 'warm stuffs'. You would probably then either get scared of being abnormal and suppress the 'warm stuff' or become curious about it and experiment with it. When you then discover you have two of those 'warm stuffs', you wouldn't freak out over being a mutant rather you would assume EVERYONE had two 'warm stuffs' like you do because you don't know better. It wouldn't be strange to think that that 'warm stuff' came in pairs because many human organs and limbs come in pairs.
Gal chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
Please continue this story!
k123 chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
Awww this fic was so cute! I love the Hatake family.
SugarQuill1995 chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
That cooking scene was the cutest thing I've read ever! I do hope you someday update this, because it's simply the best!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Fun insert into the Hatake family from a once alive 23 year old into the world of Naruto and Kakashi. New twists in that Kakashi has a family, a sister and an alive father is an interesting twist.
dogsrulz77 chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
I know it's been awhile but I love your story.