Reviews for May you Live in Interesting Times
Pizza
This is so cute! Can you please not have Sakumo kill himself? I’m too attached and these kids deserve a dad.
Ookamihime Ichimaru chapter 5 . 3/29
Why...did you stop!? Please continue!?
Zeila27 chapter 4 . 2/3
About the pairing, I would like her to be paired with Itachi3
Shion Lee chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
Omg please update!
shizukarin chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
Oh gosh this is so cute and precious! I love watching/reading hatake's family noooo such a shame it's not updated anymore TT
Mighty Empress chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
This is too adorable! please continue this Author-san pretty please! frickin love the Hatake fam! bless you!
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
im actually fine with most Japanese food.
i can handle most things, however squid/octopus is something i just cant handle
just nuuu
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
lol rip to pride
BlankCanvas624 chapter 5 . 9/3/2017
Ano... I really love your story, it's amazing and hilarious. And you make Mitsuki so human too, I mean getting terrified because of hitting a kunai in a target practice seems like what most of us would do. The plot is simply amazing, I can't wait until Sakumo messed up his missions. Speaking of Sakumo, are you going to kill him? I mean the future already changed with Dan alive right? It wouldn't be too hard to make Sakumo alive... Please, PLEASE UPDATE, I beg you! I...you haven't update since 2014 and it has been 3 years and this story is so awesome. Please update! But if you're busy with life, please say so and I will stop bothering you with 'please update'. Thank you so much, this story insipire me to write a SI!OC story, if the story is published, I will gice you credit. Once again, thank you so much.
BlankCanvas624 chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
Erm for pairing may I suggest Genma Shiranui? He's the same age as Kakashi.
Pat.Abreu chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
Essa história é tão maravilhosa, é uma pena que já fazem alguns ano atualizada. *chora* Mas n perco a fé, espero q algum dia vc volte e continue, isso realmente merece uma continuação!
bluedancingkittykat chapter 5 . 7/16/2017
I've come back and re-read this fic a couple times because it is so well written. I really enjoy this story. I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but I still have hope that one day this will update. Keep up the good work!
Also, the food I would miss the most would be Cheeseburgers.
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Wow, this is a great story! I wonder when it last up- *sees date* *cries in the corner*
Kayla Houvenagle chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
I love the story's picture! I like the story in general, and Kakashi and Mitsuki cooking was adorable. I'm a little iffy on her crush on Minato though; it's a temporary thing right? please say it's temporary!