Reviews for May you Live in Interesting Times
shizukarin chapter 5 . 11/8
Oh gosh this is so cute and precious! I love watching/reading hatake's family noooo such a shame it's not updated anymore TT
Mighty Empress chapter 5 . 11/1
This is too adorable! please continue this Author-san pretty please! frickin love the Hatake fam! bless you!
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 4 . 10/16
im actually fine with most Japanese food.
i can handle most things, however squid/octopus is something i just cant handle
just nuuu
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 1 . 10/16
lol rip to pride
BlankCanvas624 chapter 5 . 9/3
Ano... I really love your story, it's amazing and hilarious. And you make Mitsuki so human too, I mean getting terrified because of hitting a kunai in a target practice seems like what most of us would do. The plot is simply amazing, I can't wait until Sakumo messed up his missions. Speaking of Sakumo, are you going to kill him? I mean the future already changed with Dan alive right? It wouldn't be too hard to make Sakumo alive... Please, PLEASE UPDATE, I beg you! I...you haven't update since 2014 and it has been 3 years and this story is so awesome. Please update! But if you're busy with life, please say so and I will stop bothering you with 'please update'. Thank you so much, this story insipire me to write a SI!OC story, if the story is published, I will gice you credit. Once again, thank you so much.
BlankCanvas624 chapter 4 . 9/3
Erm for pairing may I suggest Genma Shiranui? He's the same age as Kakashi.
Pat.Abreu chapter 5 . 8/29
Essa história é tão maravilhosa, é uma pena que já fazem alguns ano atualizada. *chora* Mas n perco a fé, espero q algum dia vc volte e continue, isso realmente merece uma continuação!
bluedancingkittykat chapter 5 . 7/16
I've come back and re-read this fic a couple times because it is so well written. I really enjoy this story. I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but I still have hope that one day this will update. Keep up the good work!
Also, the food I would miss the most would be Cheeseburgers.
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 5 . 7/3
Wow, this is a great story! I wonder when it last up- *sees date* *cries in the corner*
Kayla Houvenagle chapter 5 . 6/19
I love the story's picture! I like the story in general, and Kakashi and Mitsuki cooking was adorable. I'm a little iffy on her crush on Minato though; it's a temporary thing right? please say it's temporary!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 1/12
Thank you, I really like how you write Mitsuki trying to understand the language. I'd probably not miss eating anything since most of what I eat either is shown in Naruto or is possible to make in that world. Thank you for writing, can't wait for the next!
Mewsali chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
I would LOVE to have Kakashi's hairstyle! XD
chinchilla donut chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Hi! I'm really enjoying your fic so far, but I'm noticing some incorrect Japanese. The correct term for chopsticks is hashi, not hachi. Hachi means the number 8, or a bee. Hashi is chopsticks, bridge in the likes. I think you also had an error in one of those counting terms, but it didn't bother me as much so I don't remember haha.
I really love the sarcastic narrative and Mitsuko's usage of her adorableness to get away with things. Pretty sure Minato is everyone's idol.
Feel free to PM with any language questions!
donut
Chrys chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Love it
Snow-Nightshade chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Dear lord... That last little bit made me laugh so hard I was crying! Hahaha! I love this... Thanks!