Reviews for May you Live in Interesting Times
dogsrulz77 chapter 5 . 2/7
I know it's been awhile but I love your story.
Lol but ew raw egg...and he ate it...and yuck... And hehe she has a crush on Minato!

Wasn't Hiruko like the name of Sasori's ugly ass puppet?

I'd choose Naruto for now. I've wanted to go into every good anime I watch or read fanfiction about. Naruto falls into the latter category and the fanfiction about it can be so damn interesting. I'll get over Naruto eventually, when I pick up another anime to obsess over.

No. I wanted to when I was younger but my mum took me to a Japanese restaurant and even though I adored anime and tried to adore everything Japanese, their food is not nice. A few are, but the vast majority of Japanese foods I've encountered aren't to my taste *insert devastated expression*

Example: natto.
SOOO CUTE! Oh my gosh this looks exciting, can't wait to see where it's headed, please update soon!
iciclefangAJ chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
I eat rice like that too, but I add vinegar as well
rugiada chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Just so you know, I kind of really adore this story. I really hope you continue it! So far, every chapter has made me grin like an idiot. Thank you for creating this! :)
JustKeepSmilingRainbows chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
This is too cute! I can't wait to read more!
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
I almost wish the fluff would never end. Except it would. The Hatake family is hilarious. And little Tanpopo just made her brother even more determined.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
AWWW ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
Otakugal chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
the most important question: is Sakumo going to commit suicide? PLEASE DONT TAKE HIM AWAY!
Gladoo89 chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
I enjoy a lot your story, you have a nice writting style and the whole Hatake family is just too cute! I hope you'll update one day ;)
Marz1 chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Good story, but maybe overly cute.
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Oh I really hope this is going to be continued! I'm loving this as it is, but then I checked your bio and seen your future plans and I just. Adore. Oh boy oh boy, it's great.

Looking forward to reading so much more about our dear Tanpopo-chan!
G chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Please continue this story!
greenisacolorto chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
Super fabulous!
I hope Mitsuki keeps Sakumo from committing suicide... I read an si fanfic before where the si was Kakashi (it wasn't the best...) where Sakumo still killed himself... I was sad. Haha
Schtroumpf grognon chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
Huhuhuhu. This story makes me feel all warm and fluffy. I love you for writing it! But please updaaaaaaate! This story is too good! I want more!

please please please please please pretty please?

thanks you again for this story. Please marry me.