Reviews for May you Live in Interesting Times
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 9/22
I almost wish the fluff would never end. Except it would. The Hatake family is hilarious. And little Tanpopo just made her brother even more determined.
Otakugal chapter 5 . 8/21
the most important question: is Sakumo going to commit suicide? PLEASE DONT TAKE HIM AWAY!
Gladoo89 chapter 5 . 7/11
I enjoy a lot your story, you have a nice writting style and the whole Hatake family is just too cute! I hope you'll update one day ;)
Marz1 chapter 5 . 7/10
Good story, but maybe overly cute.
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 5 . 6/24
Oh I really hope this is going to be continued! I'm loving this as it is, but then I checked your bio and seen your future plans and I just. Adore. Oh boy oh boy, it's great.

Looking forward to reading so much more about our dear Tanpopo-chan!
G chapter 5 . 6/6
Please continue this story!
greenisacolorto chapter 5 . 6/2
Super fabulous!
I hope Mitsuki keeps Sakumo from committing suicide... I read an si fanfic before where the si was Kakashi (it wasn't the best...) where Sakumo still killed himself... I was sad. Haha
Schtroumpf grognon chapter 5 . 5/19
Huhuhuhu. This story makes me feel all warm and fluffy. I love you for writing it! But please updaaaaaaate! This story is too good! I want more!

please please please please please pretty please?

thanks you again for this story. Please marry me.
Goldregen chapter 5 . 4/25
Amazing story, thank you for writing! The Hatake kids are just too adorable3 and Sakumo is the bestest daddy ever! I always get hungry when I read about food in a story... Anyway, fantastic job, keep up the good work and I hope you'll update soon.
Gesuto chapter 5 . 4/24
This is awesooome! I like it :)

probably pizza... and coffee since you mentioned that she worked in a law whatsitsname thingy sooo yeah coffee :)

kakashi and mitsuki are so cuuuute :)

...update please?

thanks :)
eyann85 chapter 5 . 4/14
Love this !
Rose1414 chapter 5 . 4/2

Please update soon?
Opalalchemy chapter 5 . 3/11
But was the food edible?
Having a child's brain is definitively affecting her lol, the question is will it end up with her just having an old set of memories rather than an old soul? Guess difference in behavior will not be obvious until later in her development.

She shouldn't worry too much about the timeline and become a ninja (or healer), everyone else is pretty much roadkill in all the coming conflicts! (particularly when part of the clan she is)