Reviews for May you Live in Interesting Times
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 11/11
I would LOVE to have Kakashi's hairstyle! XD
chinchilla donut chapter 4 . 10/24
Hi! I'm really enjoying your fic so far, but I'm noticing some incorrect Japanese. The correct term for chopsticks is hashi, not hachi. Hachi means the number 8, or a bee. Hashi is chopsticks, bridge in the likes. I think you also had an error in one of those counting terms, but it didn't bother me as much so I don't remember haha.
I really love the sarcastic narrative and Mitsuko's usage of her adorableness to get away with things. Pretty sure Minato is everyone's idol.
Feel free to PM with any language questions!
donut
Chrys chapter 4 . 7/31
Love it
Snow-Nightshade chapter 4 . 7/31
Dear lord... That last little bit made me laugh so hard I was crying! Hahaha! I love this... Thanks!
Blonde Neko-chan chapter 5 . 7/25
Wonderful story and I can't wait to see more! I hope you update soon!
Blonde Neko-chan chapter 4 . 7/25
MY IDEAL PAIRING WILL FOREVER BE SHISUI
JUST GETTING THAT OUT THERE BEFORE I FORGET WHILE READING THE CHAPTER
Blonde Neko-chan chapter 3 . 7/25
May I have permission to say "Son of a dog" from now on? It make me laugh a lot more than I would think.
Yenaya chapter 1 . 7/15
1. I don't think it would be all that odd if someone who was reborn couldn't remember the first couple of months after their birth. Even if you had decades of memories, your body would still be one of a baby's. Your brain would be still be developing and it wouldn't be surprising if you spent years seeing and experiencing things in a haze. You could attribute the fact that Mitsuki is so advanced to the fact that she is a Hatake and they're all freaking geniuses, but normally, I'm pretty sure children are annoyingly idiotic until around five.

2. Rather than freaking out over being born with TWO 'warm stuffs', I'd assume someone would freak out over being born with ANY 'warm stuff' in the first place. When you're reborn you'd probably assume you were born in the same dimension or civilization that you died in, and when you discover that you were born with something you didn't have before, you'd probably freak out and wonder if you were born in some type of different universe where this is normal or if it was you that was abnormal for having those 'warm stuffs'. You would probably then either get scared of being abnormal and suppress the 'warm stuff' or become curious about it and experiment with it. When you then discover you have two of those 'warm stuffs', you wouldn't freak out over being a mutant rather you would assume EVERYONE had two 'warm stuffs' like you do because you don't know better. It wouldn't be strange to think that that 'warm stuff' came in pairs because many human organs and limbs come in pairs.
Gal chapter 5 . 6/24
Please continue this story!
k123 chapter 5 . 6/22
Awww this fic was so cute! I love the Hatake family.
SugarQuill1995 chapter 5 . 5/12
That cooking scene was the cutest thing I've read ever! I do hope you someday update this, because it's simply the best!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/25
Fun insert into the Hatake family from a once alive 23 year old into the world of Naruto and Kakashi. New twists in that Kakashi has a family, a sister and an alive father is an interesting twist.
dogsrulz77 chapter 5 . 2/7
I know it's been awhile but I love your story.
Lol but ew raw egg...and he ate it...and yuck... And hehe she has a crush on Minato!

Wasn't Hiruko like the name of Sasori's ugly ass puppet?

I'd choose Naruto for now. I've wanted to go into every good anime I watch or read fanfiction about. Naruto falls into the latter category and the fanfiction about it can be so damn interesting. I'll get over Naruto eventually, when I pick up another anime to obsess over.

No. I wanted to when I was younger but my mum took me to a Japanese restaurant and even though I adored anime and tried to adore everything Japanese, their food is not nice. A few are, but the vast majority of Japanese foods I've encountered aren't to my taste *insert devastated expression*

Example: natto.
SOOO CUTE! Oh my gosh this looks exciting, can't wait to see where it's headed, please update soon!