Reviews for May you Live in Interesting Times
Schtroumpf grognon chapter 5 . 5/19
Huhuhuhu. This story makes me feel all warm and fluffy. I love you for writing it! But please updaaaaaaate! This story is too good! I want more!

please please please please please pretty please?

thanks you again for this story. Please marry me.
Goldregen chapter 5 . 4/25
Amazing story, thank you for writing! The Hatake kids are just too adorable3 and Sakumo is the bestest daddy ever! I always get hungry when I read about food in a story... Anyway, fantastic job, keep up the good work and I hope you'll update soon.
Gesuto chapter 5 . 4/24
This is awesooome! I like it :)

probably pizza... and coffee since you mentioned that she worked in a law whatsitsname thingy sooo yeah coffee :)

kakashi and mitsuki are so cuuuute :)

...update please?

thanks :)
eyann85 chapter 5 . 4/14
Love this !
Rose1414 chapter 5 . 4/2
Pizza.

Please update soon?
Opalalchemy chapter 5 . 3/11
But was the food edible?
Having a child's brain is definitively affecting her lol, the question is will it end up with her just having an old set of memories rather than an old soul? Guess difference in behavior will not be obvious until later in her development.

She shouldn't worry too much about the timeline and become a ninja (or healer), everyone else is pretty much roadkill in all the coming conflicts! (particularly when part of the clan she is)
tnle chapter 5 . 3/4
Ahh the Hatakes are so cute! Thanks for writing! Definitely LOL'ed a couple of times.
cifer66 chapter 5 . 2/12
Great story! I am glad to see that this is still being updated. It is absolutely hilarious! Keep up the good work!
tokibun chapter 5 . 1/9
Well, well. Now I can scratch Kakashi's family SI/OC off my list of "Actually -Really- Well Written SI/OCs who form some kind of relationship with Hatake Kakashi". I've got Team 7, Not Team 7 But Still Student, Team Minato, Team Pre-Minato... and now, family member. Well, I suppose it's not surprising considering how big of a role he plays in the canon story, but it's sort of amusing that a large number of my favorite fics so far (out of all the SI/OC fics out there) have a different kind of relationship with the dude and no exact overlaps. I kind of feel like a collector and I'm not even trying! ...Err yea, sorry for the rambling. Eheheh.

Well I got to say your story is still in the early stages for me to really form a more conclusive opinion, but I really like what I'm seeing so far. Can I say that I seriously appreciate your sense of humor? It's not that I want a comedy/crack-like story - I like gritty stuff just fine - but so many of these SI/OC fics have the same dry first-person narrative voice that's frankly boring as heck. When it comes to POV as personal as first-person, I've noticed that the ones that stand out are the ones with humor.

So yes, I'm looking forward to your take on the gruesome world of the shinobi and more of Mitsuki's amusing commentary. Keep it up!
Nice story. I wish there were more Kakashi-sister SI. Hopefully Mitsuki will get stronger for her brother's sake. Their relationship will probably change when their father commit sucide, as Kakashi would distant himself from her. It'll happen during or maybe before her brother enrolls in the academy, definitely before his graduation. I hope you update soon.
Gerbilfriend chapter 5 . 1/2
Errm how dose one make pies look like cakes?
Chiasmus chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Another cute chapter! XD And thank you for the replies you make to my reviews :3 not many fanfic writers do that xD And... this is what I was looking for! That determination from Kakashi you showed just made my heart warm xD because he will show them all! He'll boss through it! :3 He'll prove them all wrong! :3 Well xD ... prove to the future bullies that he's there because he's awesome ;3 Looking forward to your next chapter!
Chiasmus chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
XD i laughed at the "yes, behold my amazing existence" part xD lol onto the next chappy
Chiasmus chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
XD hahaha lol that last part... ah... poor pride indeed xD this is awesome so far. I'm off to the next chapter!