Reviews for Artist
French the Llama chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
DUDE, keep going man AWESOME
French the Llama chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Dude, this is as amazing as the real thing. Great ideas, I loved the way each sentence made you keep reading on. Great.
zuzuthezombie chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
This is great! Please continue.
President Zaphod Beeblebrox chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
oh wow never thought of RTI...that's dark...really enjoyed this chapter. Six and Kyntak are really really in character love it :D great fic more soon please!
Cassey11 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Really great chapter again! You really have the characters down. Really looking forward to more of your writing! Please post something again soon :D
President Zaphod Beeblebrox chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
really cool story kinda depressing but that's angst for you :P let's see some hurt/comfort :P Really well written too love your style. Update soon!
Cassey11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh, I loved this so much please write more!

This seems like such a Kyntak thing to do - lol and I guess the only way he'd be able to do it were if Six was out of action :P

I like how you had Kyntak being so determined to find out ANYTHING about Six since well he knows nothing and I like how you did Kyntak's thoughts. It always kind of disturbed me how young Six was when he started working for the Deck (which means he would have been even younger when he started training) and that I never really thought it was really a decision he made (to work for the Deck) it just kind of happened whereas Kyntak chose to work for Chaosonic. And I loved the growing realization from Kyntak.

I really liked your idea that Six would draw the deaths he felt responsible for. I felt you showed that Six had them so burned into his mind that he was able to recall and draw them in such a vivid manner. Really cool idea!

This was really awesome! Please, please write more! I must know what happens next!