Reviews for It's Not Babysitting
lilyvandersteen chapter 27 . 8/24
*totally melting into a puddle of goo from all the adorableness* Awwww... Perfect, perfect ending to a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. I've read it tons of times, and I'm sure I'll read it tons more :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 26 . 8/24
I'm glad Blaine's mother came to give her blessing, and the heirloom ear-rings - I'm sure that meant the world to Blaine.

And of course, the wedding was perfect :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 25 . 8/24
I've only ever been in one relationship, too. I've never thought I was missing out on stuff because of that, though. I'm happy that I've found the One straightaway. That being said, I understand Blaine, and I applaud Kurt for giving Blaine the opportunity to explore - I know how hard that must have been for Kurt.
lilyvandersteen chapter 24 . 8/24
The scene with Burt had me tear up again. He's such a wonderful character, and his words to Blaine are spot-on. 3
lilyvandersteen chapter 23 . 8/24
Well, that was a first time making love worth waiting for. Beautiful!

I'm so happy for Kurt that he's finally found the one he was looking for :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 22 . 8/24
*sniggering so hard* Well, that's awkward... *sniggers some more* Sorry, but that dildo scene is priceless! I can picture it so perfectly in my mind.

Anyway, I'm SO glad they've found their way back to one another and have had a good chat and are back together. Yay!
lilyvandersteen chapter 21 . 8/24
Oh, they're both suffering so much, poor boys. Thank heavens they run into each other in the end...
lilyvandersteen chapter 20 . 8/24
I'm glad Cooper's taking Blaine away from his father. He'll be better off in New York.

Seb's a wonderful friend, isn't he, in spite of his nosiness and bluntness?
lilyvandersteen chapter 19 . 8/24
Kurt, baby... You messed things up so much, and why? You DO love Blaine. You love him so much. Why not tell him? Why not make love to him? *sighs in exasperation* Oh, come here for a hug!
lilyvandersteen chapter 18 . 8/24
Oh, that last sentence... *swallows convulsively* I know, too. *brushes away a tear*
lilyvandersteen chapter 17 . 8/24
Blaine saving the day :-) He's one in a million, isn't he?
lilyvandersteen chapter 16 . 8/24
I love how Kurt tells Blaine everything he loves about him. That scene is so sweet, so poignant and so sexy at the same time. Wonderful.

Blaine's father is horrible, though. Ugh.
lilyvandersteen chapter 15 . 8/24
I don't get why Kurt won't just make love to Blaine, and I hate the trouble it causes in this story :-(
lilyvandersteen chapter 14 . 8/24
Uh-oh... The truth is out... I'm glad Kurt didn't deny anything and I'm glad he defended Blaine, and his relationship with Blaine. Good for him.
lilyvandersteen chapter 13 . 8/24
They fit together so well, don't they? And they're both so far gone for each other... Aww.

Sebastian's close to figuring it out, though. *fidgets nervously*