Reviews for It's Not Babysitting
I just want to say thank you for being amazing, and also I don't think I've cried so hard in a very long time.
I know that this fic is rather old, but once I started I could not put this down, it was so fantastic. Thank you so much for making this!
bookworm134 chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
Oh my gosh, the heartstrings! I could barely breathe for a few chapters at the end there. So beautiful.

Did you ever write any one shots for this verse?

Keep up the great work!
Ohyeahredhead chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
I am so late with reading this. But o my,thus story is amazing. My poor poor heart and the poor babies and then... Wow amazing. Well done you!
ccmarie chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
Second time reading this.
Second time crying at the end.
1000 time saying to myself, "Nellie is literally the best writer ever."
Hits me right in the feels.
(Already reviewed ch. 27 so had to post this here:*)
ccmarie chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
Dear god. That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. :') tears actual tears.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Can someone please please tell me the song? It's private on YouTube. Please please
Darren's Loveeer chapter 27 . 2/3/2014
I started to read your fic yesterday and wooow! I really loved it. One of my favourites... I know someone asked your permission t translate it to spanish but she didn't finished it so... i really wanna have the opportunity to do it... I am almost finishing "lets play pretend" and then I will start with "no more pretendidng" (i hope you remember you gave me the chance to ) and I could start with this when I finish the others.

I am a huge fan of your work, and it will be a honor if you let it. (And maybe your other stories :P)

Have a nice day, night or whatever.

Hugs and kisses :)
Darren's Loveeer chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Such a loveky first chapter :D
Lover of gays chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
Loved the whole series especially the end :) :)
Yolo chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
No but i was reading this and the 'It gets better' sentence reminded me of Kurt's new tatoo 'Its got bette midler' omg
StrangelyHazel chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
3 this fic!
AspiredWriterr chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
Oh my god, that was absolutely beautiful! I wasn't too sure about the whole 'age gap' thing at first, but that soon faded once I began reading this story. It was simply amazing. One of the best fanfics out there, no doubt. I love how Blaine and Kurt's relationship developed and after everything they went through, they still managed to come out on top and start a family.
Thank you so much for sharing.

P.S. You're a very talented writer.
ViolinMaroon chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Wow..
Another perfect Klaine-fic.. Damn air-conditioning :'D

Awww I want to give you yet another tight hugs, please.. *open arms*

This is just perfect! Thank you for writing this beautiful story :)
mw138 chapter 27 . 9/17/2013
This was a wonderful story! Thanks you for sharing it with us! :)