Reviews for It's Not Babysitting
CUTEST STORY EVER I LOVED IT I KINDA WISH WE KNEW WHO SEBASTIAN ENDED UP WITH BUT ITS OKAY
I lOVE THE IDEA OF MODEL!BLAINE AND FASHIONDESIGNER!KURT someone stop me before I write this
AHWVIAHAWJBDNSVSVSWVSGSV I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
aWwwWwWWwwW
IM SO HAPPY FOR MY BABIES
I cant stop laughing at the idea of cooper walking in on Blaine fucking himself with a dildo I can't breathe oh god
I love Sebastian sm
sometimes I forget New York is literally a huge fantasy to so many people, like it's so mundane for me lol
I'm so hurt omg
my heart is happy sobbing so much but my babies have less than 10 days together ;(
LoveLover13 chapter 11 . 7/23
When Blaine brought up peeing it reminded me of season one when framed Finn for having drugs and he went "I'll pee in a cup, I'll pee" lol
LoveLover13 chapter 10 . 7/23
they're the cutest 3
LoveLover13 chapter 6 . 7/23
I literally cooed out loud when I read "Love was turning out to be much more complicated than Blaine thought"
BeebaS chapter 27 . 2/16
Like, did I give you permission to do this to my emotions? I think not!

Actually squeeing by the end, oh my Lord. I love this fic, only started reading it yesterday and now I'm finished haha. Keep up the good work :)
JP chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
I love that you wrote with so much detail. Amazing. This is the kind of story I just love! From start to finish you gave us a clear picture and so much detail of their life together. Thank you.