Reviews for A Curse of Fate
shoestring potato chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
The action sequence came out just fine. Do write more! You had me curious :)
Amcfan1985 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It's good
Just me and myself chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Cool, can't wait for the next chapter!
Interp86 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Don't worry, loved the chapter! Can't wait for your next update ;) Thnx!
SkyetheWriter chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Haha even Cora sees it, I loved that little moment of realization. Loving this story-it's helping to calm my poor little shipper heart-keep it up :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I like Action it
is a lovely break from processing and sex. It IS an action series and I'm glad you included it.
Mar chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
YAY!Emma got to the barrier and help Regina *happy dance*lol!Yes they finally get to talk even Cora sees they are in love;-)
debbyl chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I think the chapter is fine. If you hadn't said anything, I would never has guessed that action isn't your forte. Looking forward to future chapters!
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Continued please!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Talk? do need to talk.
polybi chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
WHat is so interesting here is even as hell was surrounding them, furnished by Mommie Dearest, they were both in conflict with their emotions. And of all people, Cora was the one to figure it out.

On to 4...
Karmen Sandiego chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Ok this is ridiculously awesome. And the growing feelings between Emma and Regina feel real and easy and believable. Please continue quickly!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
This is really good..so Emma is giving Regina magic somehow? Can't wait to see where this is going.
SkyetheWriter chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Ooh interesting, can't wait for more! :)
Interp86 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Oooo! Okay, I'm loving this story already; Emma coming to Regina's rescue ;) Can't wait to see what happens next!