Reviews for Fossil Fighters Champions: Wrath of the Caliosteo King
brightclaw237 chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
You're awesome 4 putting a loved teammate reunion
Starry's Light chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Boys.. :3
Oh, no. Love triangle spells crazy! :D This will be quite interesting. I also ship Rupert and Dina, so hooray to that! Now, what is going to happen to Pauleen...
Starry's Light chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Yay! You chose Dina! :D
I like the story so far. I don't see any problems with it, so yeah. Good job and stuff! :3
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
When u review n?
Dark knight chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
I'm sorry if I sound rude, cause I know this is your story, but I hate it when people add themselves into the story and have them be invincible and beat all the characters that the story is SUPPOSED to be about! It just really ticks me off! I'm reading this story 4 Dina and Rupert, not 4 cotton. I hope he loses eventually and he better not beat Dina. But like I said before , don't take it personally, it's just that every story that someone has themselves in that ive read useally ends up being a bad story cause they focus on making themselves cool, and not on the characters it's SUPPOSED to be about. I'm not trying to be a jerk cause I do like the story. I just want it to turn out like the others. Please don't take what I've said the wrong way.
BloodLily16 chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Make it the opposite gender of Joe's Ptera and keep it around. :D
littleteffla100 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
did rupert and dina do what i think they did by the fire!? 0.e
catro1000 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
i never understand this when you get the memo *they are targeting young girls* Todd gets upset and wants to go and save pauleen now i play as a girl and when that happened i was like "AH H*** NAW I'M A F****** GIRL TOO AND YOUR CHILD HOOD FREIND AND YOU WORRY ABOUT PAULEEN NOT COOL BRO NOT COOL!"
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
that is genieus can't wait for the update.

Casey
BloodLily16 chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
BOO YAH! ZZ's gonna get his! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Super evolvers don't have abilities so why does teffla have one?

Casey
Someone chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Nice! I like salads too! Raptin's completely different in my personal canon. He even falls in love with a human girl eventually. Gasp! Spoilers! :D Get the Doctor Who reference? Hurry up and post the next chappa, kk?
Tumbleweed chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
If there's something that can make the dinosaurs go extinct, people should be very wary.
poklover619 chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Nice! Adding dunkle was brilliant! The idea of a love triangle between dina, rupert, and cole is very appealing. I sincerely hope you continue with it. After all what is life without a little spice(or in this case drama). you have unique ability to take what was already done and make it your own. Please update as soon as possible. I can hardly wait.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Elasmo's super form looks like a real dragon the most, and I LOVE DRAGONS TOO!

My name is Casey