Reviews for this is where the world ends
ItsJustChris75 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
I thought these scene additions were really well done. I really enjoyed reading them. The end of the series definitely left me with a lot of questions. But I think that's why I love the show it keeps you guessing and wondering. They are starting a new tie-in novel series in June so maybe we'll eventually get some answers then. :)
prodigalchicken chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Wow, I seem to have some serious issues with time travel. I did not mean to have so much word vomit! Sorry about was a wonderful series, and I hope you write more!
prodigalchicken chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Everyone seems to forget. If the Observers didn't exist (and the show made sure to point out that everything would be the same until 2015 and only *then* would the Observers or at least the Observers as we know them, would blink out of existence, so everything happened exactly the same as the season 4 timeline up until-meaning strange anomaly Peter and everything) then September would have never interrupted Walternate in *any* timeline and Peter would never have died. His father in the Redverse would have cured him and he would have grown up over there. BUT, since the reset didn't start until 2015, we don't even have to worry about that. Everything that happened through season 4 and beyond still happened and in 2015, the Observers were just gone. Just go with it. If you try to figure out causal relationships and paradoxes in time travel stories, they just make your head go kaboom, so it's easier just to not try to make it make sense. See also: The Terminator series-Kyle Reese is best friends with John Connor who sends him back in time in order to protect Sarah Connor who has sex with Kyle Reese and becomes pregnant with John Connor. John Connor sent his own father back in time to. . .become his father. See-head explodey :-D

PS. This is not a knock on your story which is very good, btw. But if you are going with no ObserverDead Peter, it's really no ObserverPeter was cured and grew up in a different universe (where Olivia-still in the Cortexifan trials-could have still crossed over to and met a young Peter).
Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Oooooof! A brilliant, wonderful, beautiful closing chapter. So very clever, and so very Fringe. I hope you will keep writing in this fandom, even though our show has ended. You're such a gifted writer, and your characterizations of Olivia, Peter, and everyone else are spot on. Here's hoping we see you again soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
BAM! Right in the feels! Lovely, lovely review of the whole series. Keep it coming...
ref51907 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
I know I didn't review all of the chapters but I have read them all and they all were wonderful. This one is no different. A stroll down memory lane is great especially with the finale coming up. Going back through certain times and getting into their thoughts was a great way to do it. Loved them all.

Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Oh man, these episode additions are just SOOOOO good. I'm really enjoying your take on this season.
ref51907 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I love the dilemma you captured in that episode. So true. Same world/different world; same person/different person. What a wonderful read this chapter was.

ref51907 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wonderfully written. It was like reading what I was thinking as I was watching it. Keep up the great work.

amynoemi chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I hope he keeps the promise.
A Girl Like You chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
What an incredibly written chapter! You've conveyed their emotions excellently. I would like to see something similar on screen too! Too bad most Polivia moments on the show are off screen, though. Keep writing!
Dixiegirl256 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
This is excellent! I love this part

"She never was good talking about emotions. Peter has changed her. Etta has changed her. Being with the two of them, Olivia feels like she has become another person. Or rather as if she has somehow outgrown the shell that used to be the Olivia she knew. Like she has left her cocoon. She feels anything like a butterfly, though."

It's a perfect reflection of the Olivia we're seeing this season, and I'm fascinated by her changes.

Really a nice job... thanks for sharing!
amynoemi chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
I haven't given up on Peter. I do think he will get that tech removed from his neck.
zeusfluff chapter 8 . 11/30/2012