Reviews for Behavioral Correction
VladsGirl chapter 2 . 3/9
Never knew mind-control was one of my fetishes but i guess it is now! awesome story
MysticalWhispers chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Please another Chapter! This is brilliant.
Overlooked Bookworm chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Who did the cover art? It looks as if it was drawn specially for this fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Phantom Phan chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
You should so do an aftermath piece, Danny's reaction and all that. I feel like the ending's a big cliff hanger. :-(
But other than that, really good.
Phantom Ice chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This is so wrong...
But that's why I'm reading it ;-P
But seriously, so wrong.
niyuu chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
...there wouldn't happen to be a morning after fic, would there?
HalfafanD chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I don't know how or why; but I like this story. Nice two-shot.
AriMiray chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
you canot stop there plz dont make more
D.Magic chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
(this was well written will there be a sequel?)
LexPeters chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Hmmm, I feel like there could have been more to this.

I'm not even gonna bother to ask for reasoning as to WHY Vlad wants Danny all of a sudden. Where that change of heart came from.

BUT I had imagined that it would have been a bit harder for Vlad to get that staff from Freakshow. Freakshow can CONTROL ghosts, half-ghosts included, as we all know. Yet Freakshow didn't even put up a fight.
Why didn't he even TRY? I would have even bought the "Vlad is too strong for the staff to work" excuse or any other kind of explanation. Or was there another explanation given during the second time Freakshow appeared in the show? Because I don't really remember what happened in those episodes. *scratches head*
If so, then I apologize.

Also, I'm impressed Vlad knew how to use the staff right away. But I guess he's just good at that sort of thing XD

Anyway. You have a beautiful writing style and I enjoyed reading this short story. Great work! :D
EuropeanAmerican101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I'm dead set that I'm going to enjoy this fanfic. :3
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Woooowww... Not sure if I liked this or not. It was extremely well written, don't get me wrong, but the moral implications behind mind-control and using it to get sex are, of course, a little difficult to swallow.

Let me just list out what I liked from it: I loved the use of imagery here, especially when you were describing the moments when the mind-control wore off, I felt that that was very realistically done. I liked the dialogue you created because it wasn't "dirty talk" per sé (something I abhor), Vlad just asked questions like, "Does that feel good, Little Badger? Right there?" Umm...this may just be my own kink coming in to play, but I liked the small use of masochism from Danny (because really, if you're going to be a hero, you kind of have to like being hit, it's in the job description). I liked how you included Vlad's competitive side on how he "bedded Daniel," I thought that was both clever and funny! :D

So...yeah, I think I can say I liked it. :3 I'm Favoriting it anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I cant find the picture ! :( help please
wooftmnt chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Absolutely amazing. Sad though it had to forced. I hate to see sweet little Daniel hurt by the man who loves him most. Maybe after the hurt, there will be healing and both will get to know each other. I hope this will turn into a romance and Danny will find his place with Vlad.

Love it!