Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
Gracie Ghost chapter 1 . 7/26
good thinking
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/30
Sherlock might not be the nicest person, but he does care in his own unique way.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Sherlock hit the nail on the head as per usual but he got the emotions right too so bravo!
Rubber Noodles chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
this was recommended to me by a friend and i was not disappointed. beautiful oneshot
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Very well written.
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
You did an amazing job here bravo!
Janet chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This is a remarkably insightful piece. It's just sharp and smart. I love it. Thank you for sharing it with me.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This was amazing! So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This was brilliant! The characters had realistic emotions and I loved your details!
Please continue this!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Sherlock pegged it. Well done.
erik chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
A well written piece of brutal reality intrusion.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Hey, I can't believe I never reviewed this! I clicked on your name after you reviewed my story and realized you were the author of this fic. I read this months ago- when did I become such a lurker? Anyway, just a note to say I loved this story. The angst wasn't overstated but it was still there. I liked how John was pretty poised while reliving the footage. It speaks to his strengths of character, doesn't it? Everyone's characterization was really good. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
excellent keep writing please
la12la3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I'd love it if you would extend! More more more! Haha maybe like a tiny bit of the Mycroft/Sherlock conversation?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was bloody brilliant!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »