Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/16
Sherlock hit the nail on the head as per usual but he got the emotions right too so bravo!
Rubber Noodles chapter 1 . 9/20
this was recommended to me by a friend and i was not disappointed. beautiful oneshot
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/25
Very well written.
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 6/11
You did an amazing job here bravo!
Janet chapter 1 . 2/9
This is a remarkably insightful piece. It's just sharp and smart. I love it. Thank you for sharing it with me.
This was amazing! So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This was brilliant! The characters had realistic emotions and I loved your details!
Please continue this!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Sherlock pegged it. Well done.
erik chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
A well written piece of brutal reality intrusion.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Hey, I can't believe I never reviewed this! I clicked on your name after you reviewed my story and realized you were the author of this fic. I read this months ago- when did I become such a lurker? Anyway, just a note to say I loved this story. The angst wasn't overstated but it was still there. I liked how John was pretty poised while reliving the footage. It speaks to his strengths of character, doesn't it? Everyone's characterization was really good. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
excellent keep writing please
la12la3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I'd love it if you would extend! More more more! Haha maybe like a tiny bit of the Mycroft/Sherlock conversation?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was bloody brilliant!
Mio chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Wonderful story. I loved Sherlock's reactions, they were so... him. John's reactions felt spot on too, and I positively loved the ending. A sequel would be appreciated, especially if you write it in a way that shows that John isn't somehow miracuesly cured now, but still have to struggle somewhat, just not as much. And will this affect his work with Sherlock now? Please write.
magentacr chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great story, I always love John-at-war stories, but this is the first one I've come across with this kind of situation, and I think you wrote it really well. Especially giving a good reason for it to come up, the whole think with the serial killer.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »