Reviews for Naruto Kittens
tokyoghoul234 chapter 11 . 1/4
don't get the ending why does he like her?
tokyoghoul234 chapter 9 . 1/4
Think u kinda rushed the story but what the heck its pretty gd and funny
tokyoghoul234 chapter 8 . 1/4
XD
tokyoghoul234 chapter 4 . 1/4
should have made an accidental liss lol
tokyoghoul234 chapter 1 . 1/4
XD SO KAWAII
Scrufflespup chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
Nope your definitely one of the best authors out there! You had me gripped to the screen reading each word! So keep it up girl!
DaHappyMutt chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
I do appreciate that you point out that this is not your story plot but it's just to close to The-Music-Loving-Anime-tard story Akatsukittens that was published 11 months before and finished 9 month before this story. I mean, it just seems you changed names and how they came to be in our world. It's just to close for comfort for me. I'm sad to say that I will not be reading anymore because of this.
Hana-lovelyBlack chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Did you copy someone, or someone copied you?
Hana-lovelyBlack chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I've already read something like this with the almost same plot
Everony chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
The "thing" on his chest is his heart, the only living part of him, and he uses it to control chakra
Everony chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
First of all The speech impediment is that he used a sort of grunt at the end of his sentences, in the manga, ruffly translated as:yeah, hm, or un. Second of all this is such a great original story! I love it!
breezy chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
please read this story, its really good- s/7742802/1/Akatsuki-in-my-House
JuliaAbadeerSkellington chapter 33 . 6/11/2014
Great chapter!
kaida chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
bacon sandwiches? sounds yummy...
also for some reason i know that bacon sandwiches are good for having a hangover though ive never had a hangover...i dont drink...i never have and i never will haha (trust me)

(i have a fear of drunk people...yea that kind of sums up what im afraid of, drunk people)
kaida chapter 31 . 6/9/2014
hm...ok i may need a strategy to keep from upsetting my brother again so he doesent pin me down again oh well haha man i like listening to itachi's singing hes got such a good voice