Reviews for Awake My Soul
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
this was so sweetly written, and you did so in a manner that is very fitting for the show. it kept with that simple western tone of voice, and didn't stray into modern narration.
your capture of Bohannon's emotions was very well done, both with his first initial need to kill the Swed, and in his cautious but true admittance of love for lily. it was all very tender and honest. wonderful job!
eatate chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
wonderful! hopefully the writers will find a way to resurrect her for the coming season...
C.I.TigerFan chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Nicely done!
rebelintheheart84 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
more please! Omg! Does she live in your story?
Texasgrl16 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
All that went through my mind as this chapter went on was : THIS SHOULD OF F# &#$G HAPPENED INSTEAD ! On another note : this is so well written ..why cant you become a writer for the show..have them redo the ending of the finale! They were so cruel to us! We need justice!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Oh if only you wrote for the show! Great job. Keep it coming.
ashanti01 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Excellent chapter! After the disappointing season finale I'm happy to read something a little more optimistic in regards to Lily's fate. Can't wait for the next chapter !
phoward chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
This was great!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
FABULOUS. Exciting, well written. Characters feeling warmth and compassion as well as comtempt and hateing for the Swede.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Please do what the writers did not and tell me she is still alive!
phoward chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was excellent! Please please please continue & try to update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Please continue. This is probably as close to an acceptable alternative ending I'm reading at the moment.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Geez! Don't stop there! You've got a great start - looking forward to seeing where you take this.