Reviews for PersonalANTy Reboot
AlmaMoreira49 chapter 6 . 4/8
I like it, nice story and when r u going to post chapter 7 and I agree with Pinkpanda88. I'm a Foliver:)
pinkpanda88 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I think it should go like this: Chyna and Fletcher were kissing and getting to the next level but then olive walks-in and then ran away Fletcher took his clothes and ran after Olive leaving Chyna pissed at olive for catches up to her and say's "Olive I am so sorry you had to see that" then Olive said "sorry you are sorry right after you ask me out you just have a random fuck with your ex who happens to be my best friend or... at least used to be" Olive then starts to cry. Fletcher then said with his voice cracking "Sh-she came after me I just-I just went with it I am so sorry O-Olive and t-to be honest I th-thought of u the whole time. Olive was still sobing but it was just a tiny-bit lighter when fletcher said he had thought of her while doing then needed to cry and he went and hugged olive and said "Olive I am so so sorry" then picked up her face so she was looking into his eyes and he stroked her cheekbone with his thumb and said in a soft whispering voice "Liv please don't cry I-I love u" he said Olive's crying died down a little and right before she could say "I love you" back he grabed her face and kissed those soft pink lips he had been wanted to kiss for a long pulled away lightly with their forheads touching and simply said "I love you to" and kissed him again so took her to his house and made love with the most beautiful girl he has ever seen not even remembering that he had left chyna at her house waiting for him to comeback and he never did.- by:pinkpanda88 you are welcome for the idea!
um chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
cant-breath-to-surprised ahhhhh shit a fucking good story post soon!
um chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
just to let u know this is not a one shot a one shot is a one chapter story
Nora chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
I know this story is rated T but it was just so innapro-pro. It should be rated R. Also, it ending with Flyna? Really?
1776IsMyLife chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
A little upsetting at first, but like you said, it will get more Folive-y-er.
mystery555 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
It was good I liked how olive was hurt I mean Olive's my fav person in the show but it seemed good in ur story
hotpinkandpurple chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
China is such a b****! That was bad for Olive to do but at least she said no to Fletcher. I feel so bad for Olive, hopefully her and Fletcher can be together in the end :)
Loukaia chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
this is story os great so far! keep updating! :)
emo-rocker101 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Stupid chyna! Leave flecher to olive!
booklover chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
What did she say KEEP ON GOING !
Skypan chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Yep, I got what happened, but there was nothing totally bad in here, just suggestive stuff so I think that T is a good rating.
Skypan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hm, I wonder how this shall play out...
GiraffeLuvah64 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
OHMYGOD, I can't wait to find out what happens! Olive said yes, but shes scared Fletcher will find out about the pregnancy.
belle6900 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
she said yes and the reason she doesent know y is bcuz it will upset chyna