Reviews for You Were Right
asdfghjklblah chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I just wanted to mention this one paragraph here.

"Carlos, however, was in deep concentration on a pretend motorcycle, steering his animated vehicle through treacherous terrain all while eating his 8th slice of pizza. He was having the time of his life."

I DIED READING THAT, OKAY? I JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING BECAUSE JAMES WAS JUST PISSED BEYOND BELIEF AND HERE'S FREAKING CARLOS JUST EATING HIS EIGHTH PIZZA SLICE ON A MOTORCYCLE RIDE THING AND HE'S LIKE.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW DEAD I AM RIGHT NOW. Ugh, Carlos is hilarious. I'm dead.

But, aw, okay, James's irritation is like mine. I just glare at everything and I bitch at anyone and everyone when I'm irritated.

Ewewew Kendall like is so gross and he vomited on the floor and Jesus if I was James I would've fainted. I cannot handle illness or anything like that, I just- HOW DOES JAMES HANDLE THIS.

I do feel bad for Carlos though because he's confused.

I love Kendall's confession. I don't know why. I just do.

My glasses are dirty.

Okay I can't wait for more. :-*
asdfghjklblah chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
OH MY GOD I AM LAUGHING SO MUCH. When Carlos burst in yelling and James was getting all pissed off, I just couldn't stop laughing and I was literally thinking, "Ugh, Carlos, this little twerp, of course you would!" HAHAHA THAT PART MADE ME DIE.

Okay ever since I have gotten 100% better which was like Friday, I have gotten super energetic and annoying and cranky all at the same time. (Maybe it's because I am on my period). At least I wasn't sick while on my period.. WOW THAT'D BE DISGUSTING. But yes I know it's a late warning but I've been all over the place lately. So if you notice my reviews are just plain weird, then.. This is my warning to you.

Aw. Kendall is so grumpy and stubborn. It's sweet that he still struggled to get Carlos his food, but I felt bad for James when Kendall was all pissy and he was like "I don't need you, James." James felt so dejected oh my god. But wow Kendall is so darn stubborn when he's sick! (Well, he's stubborn all the time, but..) William and Shannon told me I was SOOO clingy oh my god lol. Kendall, why don't you be clingy too. A clingy Kendall is a cute Kendall.

But an angry Kendall is a sexy Kendall. (I did not just say that).

BUT CHANSON, I laughed really hard when Kendall was like "You saw my-" AND I LITERALLY WENT, "HAHHAA, DAS RIGHT, CANDLE, JAMEZ SAW YOUR FRIGGEN PENIS."

I'm so weird..

Okay one more chapter and I'll go pee. LOL.
asdfghjklblah chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Chanson, my immaturity towards the beginning of this is bothering me. Because when James had to rescue Kendall from the tub and then dress him, I was literally rolling on my bed, laughing my head off, going, "JAMES SAW KENDALL'S PEEPEE HAJFJSHIAHDKFKDLAJKA." (I kind of suck at being mature at these kinds of things sometimes).

Daddy James. DADDY JAMES. It just sounds so perfect. Daddy. James. Daddy James. Dad. Dy. James. JDJDJFHSKJAJA JAMES IS A LITTLE DADDY UGH HOW CUTE. He's all protective and sweet. I think he's very protective of Katie and Carlos on the show, though. Like, extremely. His fatherly/big-brotherly atmosphere shows a LOT with those two. It's nice to see fatherly things by James being thrown on Kendall for a change.

I just thought of the James-rescuing-Kendall-from-the-bathtub-scene again and I just started to laugh and my dog just looked at me like I'm a psychopath and then he licked my nose.

BUT OKAY. When Kendall was all accusing James of being sick, too, I literally was like, "KENDALL DONALD MOTHERFREAKING KNIGHT. You are extremely sick and you're WORRYING ABOUT JAMES? OVER A COUGH? Kendall. Why. Are. You. So. Nice. And. Brotherly. And. Perfect. IF I WAS JAMES I WOULD'VE SLAPPED YOUR FLAT BUTT. JUST FOR BEING OVERLY CONCERNED EVEN THROUGH YOUR LISTLESS BRAIN." Then I spazzed on my bed and my dog licked me again and my sister kind of punched me in her sleep.

But James is gonna be all sick now so I guess it's time to move onto a new chapter.
asdfghjklblah chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Ugh ugh ugh oh my god he was drooling and he threw up ugh.

Okay, so I know I USUALLY want to baby my babies when they're sick and stuff, but honestly, if ever they were THAT gross, I'd probably just cry and barf myself. Because when I see dog poop or something I already feel this urge to just puke my guts out. So, if I was stuck with a sick person, that person wouldn't ever get better, because I would just start to sob and then if they puked, I would puke too. Or run away feeling myself on the verge of combustion.

Oh my goodness, but to tell you the truth, I laughed SO hard when James dropped Kendall in the elevator and I don't even know why. I just.. I find weird things funny.

My left toes are cold. Just the left toes. I don't know why.

Poor James and Kendall. Kendall is all sick and miserable and nasty and he has freaking puke on his chin and James is all grossed out and he doesn't know what to do and why do I smell popcorn.. Okay anyways (I am so easily distracted, I swear!) And yeah James is super awkward and he's all worried about Kendall and blerpblerpblerp. I don't even know what I'm saying.

But yeah this whole ordeal isn't looking so good for either of them. And Kendall is a baby aw I wanna kiss... Wait, never mind. He's nasty right now. I don't want to kiss him anymore. Even though he basically sort of just fell in a bathtub and now he's cold and nude. EW NUDE OMFG NO MAKE IT STOP WOW EW. Okay ahem I'm pretending he took a bath in a swimsuit now. Because nude equals no.

TO THE NEXT CHAPTER I GO UNLESS I GO PEE BUT MOST LIKELY NOT.
asdfghjklblah chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I am kind of laughing really hard right now and I don't know why. I feel horrible for laughing so much but I can't help myself and I like just fell off my bed from laughing this hard. Why am I laughing? I DON'T EVEN KNOW! Oh, crap. I gotta pee. Anyways...

I feel like I have read this already but I feel like I haven't. Hmmm.

So I'm laughing because of the "You kind of look like poop, man," part, and I don't know why that made me laugh but it did and I'm still sort of chuckling because I am stupid.

Logan's at a science seminar in Sacramento. Sacramento.. Sacramento. Sacramento is amazing. And old. Some parts of it look almost exactly like Old Town San Diego, and there are old- like, 1800's old, Little House on the Prairie old- shops there, and you can find Native American arrowheads in some fields. Oh, and I was in Arnold Swartzanegger's or whatever the freak his last name is office when I went there. Oh, and Jason and I kind of got in trouble by like some politicians in a judging room.

I LIKE TOTALLY GOT WAY OFFTRACK. I'm sorry.

So I believe Kendall asked where Logan was because he wanted Logan to take care of him and he knew James would get grossed out by how gross he is. Ugh. Being sick is so gross. But like.. Kendall is so stubborn! But I'm stubborn. But it makes me wanna tie the boys down to a bed when they're sick and stubborn in fanfiction. .. Even though I myself am stubborn. .. I literally make no sense right now.

TO THE NEXT CHAPTER I GO.
Twisted Illusions chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Awwww another adorably perfect story...I LOVED IT

I am horrible at reviewing due to my like..year long hiatus o.O I AM SORRY BUT I LOVED IT OMGGG
Twisted Illusions chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Well the hand says ya DO have a fever! -fave line EVER. LOL
purpleangel4197 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
oh my gosh this was so cute! I adore Kames so this was amazingly sweet! :D 3
bloodytearsofafangirl chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Good chapter :)
TheRealQueenB chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaw, it's already over :(
Chey21 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Aw! that was cute. I liked the speeches. If I were living with my bff, we'd call my mommy too :P
WriterGurl11 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Oh gosh, I loved it! You're a great author!

Heamic08
Rika-chan24 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
I liked this chapter. I hope you can update soon!
winterschild11 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Awwwww calling mom was the smart thing to do!