Reviews for A Different Kind of Partnership
emazings chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was absolutely wonderful.
dreamin' on a star chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hmm. I like it, I read the story before, I just wasn't logged on and I'll be honest, I was too lazy to log in. I like how you kept in cannon though. I'm not a huge reader of Angelina/George myself and I know Kaia isn't, just because she thinks they won't interrupt them the way she would like, and according to her she can't seem to get George's personality right. Oh brother. I thought it was sweet. I just love George though!

Great job!
a beautiful misfortune chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was perfect :) First off, I wanna say I'm super duper sorry that I didn't review earlier, things with high school and everything have been stressful! But I loved it, and thank you so much for writing this for me :) I don't know why people don't like Angelina/George... I don't think her and Fred's relationship was that serious in the beginning. Plus they're cannon :) But I do love it and thank you again! It was really sweet of you!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Really good, I love the way you had George and his interaction with Angie. keep writing
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
George/Angelina *is* a really underrated couple. But they're a good one, and I like them.

It was... is fluffy the right word? It's got a lot of... angst, but it's still got that sweet factor, and it was just delightful to read. I really liked the pacing and the characterization and all that.
adp1222 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I like this a lot. I can definitely see George/Angelina getting together like this. Great job
WonWiseWeasel04 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awesome one-shot. Your style of writing has a wonderful flow about, not rushed or too wordy. Not everyone accepts or likes this cannon pairing but I do and you did a fantastic job in getting the personalities right which is sometimes hard to do. I really enjoyed it and thanks for sharing.