Reviews for A Point To Be Made
Wonderful appropriate resolution. thanks
BrittanyLS chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
This was too cute!
RPenelope chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Okay, I really do love the end of this story. I'm not going to deny that it is sappy, but it is really cute. I love the idea and it makes me want to tell a similar story to my own kids some day. lol I definitely think you should continue if you have an idea!
jekkah chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Well, that was adorable. I love the story that Marshall "filled in." What a beautiful family moment.

And, yes, I would love to see more of this family!
BravoExpressions chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
The bit about Abigail's magical cheerfulness cracked me up! Too funny! And, I would love to see more of Norah and Evie! Evie sounds darling, and I love how close she is to Norah. I definitely made my Norah and Alice pretty catty, so it is always nice to read something different!
JJ2008 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Bravo...well done! Loved it...awaiting the sequel, please-)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Yes, I'd love to see a sequel with M&M, Norah, and Evie!
carajiggirl chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Oh, please keep this story going-i'd love to see a sequel! :)
Grey Fool chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I would be interested in a Sequel
JMS529 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Loved how the girls corrected Marshall's story and how you shared it with Norah telling the story and Marshall adding to it. Norah correcting him on their was more was priceless. Would definitely be great to read more Mary, Marshall, Norah and Evie. Enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing.
JJ2008 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Loved it! Epilogue please:)
jekkah chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Love it. Love how everything wasn't whitewashed when they got together. They still have issues to work on, but they both clearly want to work on them.

Definitely need an epilogue. :p
Meg chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Awwwwww! Super! I hope for an epilogue !
Need more of them together. So nice...
BravoExpressions chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Yay! No more Abigail! And they're together, even if they're not sure where they're headed! They wouldn't be Mary and Marshall if they weren't a little bit rocky, and it's nice to see Marshall have a vulnerable side. I always write him as being so in control, but you give him a different color and I like it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »