Reviews for Kickin' It With Some Twists & Turns
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I LOVED the first chapter! Pretty please with cherry's on top update soon!
jabc4 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Loved the first story! Please update this one soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow LOVE it read the story before it both are amazing. PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
please write more chapters i love this story! ps im Steve3t
NiallHoranlovr chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was really cute! At the end I was waiting for them to kiss so bad but I can't believe that happened! Keep updating! -NiallHoranlovr (Wat? I wuv Niall Horan!)
Happy Face chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Pppppllllleeeeeaaaaassssseee ee keep writing!
ShineLikeStars7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow! Great job! Great first chapter, I really liked it. Keep going! I don't really have any major suggestions, but maybe a storm could happen at the beach? I don't know, super random, but, what ever. Anyway, LOVED IT!
stikenotes chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I freakin' love this story and it's prequel! Hurry and write more!
KickinitandHPlover chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
By the way, the comment below as a guest was me. I was lazy to log in. :)
to.be.unbroken chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
that was great.. :D
NoThiNg'sGonNaStoPMeFr.WriTiN chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I think this chapter was great, but I didn't expect Jack to get hurt. I thought they were just going to be interrupted and Jack would suddenly pull away. Anyways, I don't have suggestions right now, but maybe some would come in mind soon.
Jennifer
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I loved it! Whenever I come on fanfiction I always save the story I like best for last then I saw your sequel and I was so excited to read it that I read it first! That's how much I love this story! Wow, I barely write any comments that are the size of paragraphs. I'm not sure about the suggestions. Maybe prank day? Idk. I am very bad at this. Update!
wearing authentic misery chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
The ending was funny! Can you make their first kiss kinda funny and cheesy? I love it when that happens.
LiveYourPassions chapter 1 . 10/8/2012