Reviews for Jack Sparrow and the Thorns of Death
Autobot Firekat chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
please continue i can not wait to read more
snowgem33 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
As much as I love your story, I'm afraid something terrible has happened because of it:
All these doses of Norribeth have reawakened my love for Sparrington. Your story is great, though!
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
One request, if Elizabeth does get married please use the infamous wedding scene from AWE. I know that is the most favorite scene for most fans.
Paxloria chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Great chapter. i'm glad of the update.
I don't remember Calypso ever mentioning that she ever used demons, but I don't doubt that an occasion presented itself for her a few times; so its believeable.
Hmm...
I got it.
They were all volunteered to fix the fountain by the Godess. So once thats done the Captain should have the power to boot whoever he wants off the ship. Don't know if that would also include himself though.
And there was no mention made this time of how long that service should last or if that rule about "1 day on land & 10 years at sea applies this time to Jack...
I hope that wasn't added on (in small print, in invisable ink) to the ships service roster.

Oh well, Update soon with more great chapters.
TsubakiTwilight chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Yay a new chapter!

Tia Dalma is awesome here and I didn't expect her gift to be a sea serpent. I'm picturing it to be like the ones from One Piece.

This seriously needs more revies cause it's a friggin AWESOME story!
Paxloria chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
*screams in excitment*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!
OMG!
What a chapter!

Now they have several quests (that they know of)to complete:
1). Chest of cursed Aztec Gold
2). Get to The Fountain Of Youth
3). Repair the Fountain of Youth
4). Defete Angelica and get back the map & jewels for Calypso
Which quest eill they be doing first? 1 would be the easiest but it could also be saved for last. The situation is a bit like an online game. *grins* This will be fun.

When Calypso said that they ALL "worked for her now" and their names appeared on the ship roster, did that also include the Demons names?
The Reapers and humans make sence, but does the Goddess also have that athority over the demons as well?

Ha ha ha!
The look on William's face through all that must have been priceless.
I do believe that the man has realized that he is well and truely out of his depth.
When all this is over, I'm betting that he is going to make a point of finding out more about his superiors and their ways so he wont get blindsided again.

You must have had a real Muse sitting at your sholder while writting this! Very inspired.
TsubakiTwilight chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Hey! Me again!

CALYPSO APPEARED! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I have to admit your crossovers are making me watch the POTC series all over again! I like the pairing of JamesXElizabeth (I prefer WillXElizabeth) but I like how you've writen the two.

Yay the Pearl got out of the bottle! Sebastian and his demon magic saves the day! XD
I also like how Madam Red's in this fanfic!

Keep up the awesome work!
Paxloria chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
GREAT CHAPTER!
I'm glad you were able to update this.
I'm sorry to hear that you've had so much trouble latly. I also hope that the year gets better for you.
Paxloria chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Oooohh!
Cliff-hanger!
Great chapter.
Update soon as you can.
Paxloria chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Great chapter.
Nice cliff-hanger you have there.
Is Posiden going to showup and want his gems back?
Looking forward to the next update.
Paxloria chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
HA! HA! HA!
OMG! Spears sure has had one HELL of a day and now he is in for one HELL of an adventure. He REALLY neends to learn to loosten up.
Ahh, I remember when he shared a tent with Sebastian in the manga. He better learn to get along better now.

Great chapter! This was the perfect shining crown on an otherwise boring da for me. So Thank you. Update soon with the next chapter.
Paxloria chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Wow! Great chapter!
That was also an impressively fast update.
Can't wait for the next one.
I predict a highly eventfull journey will soon be under way.
Daniella chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
WOW! You updated REALLY fast and its so amazingly good!
Will Spears go on the voyage wth them or stay behind?
There should be some good moments since both demons & Shinigami will be going. Together. On the same ship.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Welcome.
_

Great Chapter! And just in time for Halloween too.
Keep up the great writting & update as quick as you can.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
This was Great!
A magnificent chapter and you updated so quickly, WONDERFUL!
Looking forward to the next one.
Heh! Jack's gonna need to get glasses. *chuckles* I can just imagine what William T. Spears will think of Jack's Messy hair (dreadlocks are made by twisting snarled hair and never comming it out or cleaning it) and poor hygean. Ha! He'll have an even biger fit when he realizes the potions were stolen.

In Respons To Author's Note:
Wow, thats good to know. I was wondering if a litches imortality would also get transfered to Angelica. This means Blackbeard is still on the island.
Hmm... this means that the state of being a litch is a seperate thing. Undead don't need to eat or drink.
If BlackBeard was forced to drink from one cup and Alan drank from another, would Alen be saved from the Death Thorns and Blackbeard destroyed? I've heard that litches are scary tough, but if a demon & a few Shinigami worked together it should be Possable.
Getting the mermaid tears might be hard though. Perhaps onions or emotionally moving stories or potent jokes could work.