Reviews for Bloody Black Ribbon
Belka chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
I'm not a fan of slash fiction at all, but I was totally enchanted with these two stories of yours - You Go Far, Kid and Bloody Black Ribbon.
I wish this fandom were more popular... And I wish you finished this story, 'coz it's simply great!
witchofbixley chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Really like this story, please continue it!
TreacleMineRoad chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
This is actually a review for the whole work. It's exciting and pushes Vimes into areas he's never been before. The old vampire theory sounds good to me but that's probably not going to be it. The only thing I found confusing was all the time switches at the beginning. I'm not sure what they added to the story; I did find it difficult to follow. But exciting, well written, and I'm looking forward to more chapters!
BKtem chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Your story is great!
I really-really-really like it, it well writen and interesting.
MJ MOD chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Why was it always politics? Because.
MJ MOD chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
oohh, what has vetinari the younger seen?
MJ MOD chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
stranger and stranger...
MJ MOD chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
what?! nobby smarter than colon?! what is the world coming to?
MJ MOD chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
vetinari doesn't know something?! unbelievable! who on discworld can have followed vimes?
MJ MOD chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
of course vetinari, even young, gives colon the creeps!
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
*gasp* younger vetinari went to the past? trouble!

was the young woman unwilling? is she really *dead*?
Riemann chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
A great update! The crime is really getting interesting! I don't know what are vampires so scared of, unless it's a big garlic or something like that lol. And Vetinari and Vimes together again are so cute! Is Sybil going to see 'Hav'? or Vetinari the older? That would be great... I wonder if Vetinari the older remembers this or not.
estresada chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Your story is great! I mean, I started reading the sequel and I couldn't stop (sorry about not reviewing there) your Vimes and Vetinari are awesome. I always thought they should have met in the past because it would be much more interesting and you have written it in a truly marvellous way. I'm very intrigued about where has Vetinari the young gone in such a hurry (maybe to the Palace?) and please, you should continue the story, when you can. I don't write anything else because I don't really trust my English, to sum up your story is great, you write very good and I love young Vetinari.
MuhKuh chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I really like the development :)
What i really like, well , is that this is not a simply affection/lovestory or whatyamaycallit.
Its a proper story, with proper crime , proper mistery and everything
Altough there is lots of cliffhanger ;)
I really like it, it well writen and interesting. Keep on the good work.
Amelia L chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Wouhou! I was waiting for this, thanks a lot! )