Reviews for Chuck vs The Montgomery
ne71 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
If this story was even remotely my fault, I'll accept that responsibility gladly.

Terrific take on that deleted scene. I remember it and would have liked to have seen it included in the canon of the show, but I guess I also understand why it was left out - it kind of throws the rest of the episode off, in that Chuck would have a lot less reason to feel jealous at Bryce's return.

But, going back to your story, I really like the way you lead up to that scene and how you follow up after it. You really write tremendous Chuck/Sarah banter, and the best parts of this are where you're able to put your own words in their mouths.

And, as always, you write Roan to a tee. I've tried before and failed miserably, so it's great to see that it's not an impossible task.

Overall, great story. Thanks for writing it.

Nick
ChuckFanForever chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Dexter has more emotions than Casey, hehe! That Roan is a confidant and arrogant SOB ain't he.? And I mean that the nicest way possible! :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
sorry roan you didn't account for larkin
2old2write chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
hehehehehehehe...this is so good!

You really have Roan down, with all his embellishments and distractions, etc. Had her picked out as a con-woman (or, with less scruples, politician...laughed a lot here in this election year).

And how they really wanted one another. Everyone knew it; just couldn't seem to get there. Just had to show up vertical and breathing...yet another big laugh.

Thank you so much for a terrific Roan tale. More please!
Michael66 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
*** bugger me with a fish fork

Damn! I actually clenched when I read that. Where are the warnings?!

*** All he has to do is be standing still somewhere in her vicinity for about three hours.

Nah. More like three days... Oh! What an impertinent plug if I say so myself, but Roan would be proud.

So, tell me, what else you got up your sleeve?

'til next time, carry on. I hope you are eating healthy!
Michael66 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Doc! Great to see you back! Well, a while ago. I've been absent a bit myself and took a peek today. I spied this story with two chapters to read. Goodie.

And a wonderful jumping of point for Chuck FF, if there ever was one.

What I can't understand is how Sarah managed not to kill the bearded troll.
KryptonitePoison chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
It was interesting seeing things from Roans P.O.V.
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This deleted scene would have been so much better than what they showed on Tv. Chuck going to Castle and acting like that never happened, and he didnt get his heart proken. Well I just never bought that. Chuck should have told Morgan to take a hike.
ChucksterinDowntonAbbey chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Just want to say that chapter was perfect! Absolutely loved it! Ahh Roan, and your intoxicated little brain.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
A wonderful story, and you got Roan's character and voice perfectly.
Katsumara chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Absolutely wonderful here, Doc. A real fun read. I'm..absolutely atrocious at spotting references, but I do enjoy a good read from Roan's point of view, so hey. There's that? Haha.
rphe chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
wonderful stuff and, as always, done in the best possible taste!
grandetiopaco chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Fantastic. I loved the Star Trek reference. Roan's POV is hilarious!
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Unique and utterly hilarious. Loved it.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I loved this chapter! I loved this unusual perspective on Chuck from Roan. I loved it all especially the descriptions of Casey and Sarah. Ball Peen Hammer on a watermelon! Too Funny! Please continue.