Reviews for Awaken, Noblesse
TacoOfTacopia chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
lol i like the ending
akai chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
CONTINUE it so hard to find a great noblesse crossover. And found it UNcomplete drive me insane. BTW no frankenstein?
AquilaPallas129 chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Hahaha, Ichigo acting like Raizel... Are just women attracted to him, or are men also?
The Observant Reader chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Noblesse rocks! this story is awesome, I hope you'll start writing again!?
banditdk19 chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
It's my 3rd time re-reading this story, I wish you hadn't abandoned it because it's awesome.
Does anyone know of any other Noblesse cross-over fanfics?
scheun2100 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Just had a scary/funny thought! What would happen if Ichigo met Kenpachi and asked him to join him for tea?!
death goddess Lena chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
So funny but great
Mugetsu1996 chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Omg I just barley story and Its so awesome
Blackseal84 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Honestly I've read this story about a good four times that's just how awesome it is to me I wish there where more chapters
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
this story is awesome. love how ichigo is acting. nice pairings so far
Skyray chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Meh, it kinda erases Ichigo's character (any pretty much all his admirable traits) to turn him into an arrogant asshole with OP skillz... you should have gone for Ishida; at least he'd feel right at home with such behavior!
Can the plot really even go anywhere with "big brother" omnipotence hanging all over it? (besides belittling every other characters and pretending his asshole traits somehow make him a desirable commodity that is)
0oo CagedBird oo0 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
i love this :D it's really really aammmmaaaaazzziiinnngg! XD

this is genius! :3
Layla Riddle chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
This is really interesting.
I'v never read anything like it but that just makes it even better.
Haspu Bujog chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
very good.
Beer is food chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
i just re-read the story, and can't help but come to the conclusion, that Secret Agent Orihime and her trusty Kuinshi-Bot deserve their own Anime.
I call out to my minions, which i may or may not have, to make it so.
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »